[ 03 ]

In the brightest morning sky, the Weasleys, Harry, Hermione and the Estoileon family began hiking through the hills, and by the time they were near their location, the Sun had risen and dazzled everyone with her light. 

"Where the bloody hell are we going?" Ron burst out from behind, clearly wanting to take a short break to catch his breath.

"No idea." Harry replies, threading along the bumpy ground, his friend scoffs at him, "You're not even out of breath!" the ginger pointed and Harry smiles, "Must be from all the Quidditch training."

"Show off," Ron mutters under his breath, taking a huge mouthful of oxygen before pushing on.

Just then, a loud bubbly voice boomed, "ARTHUR!" and Mr Weasley waved, and soon enough, the group met up with a man strides up to them. Aine turns to Ginny and raised a brow, "Who...?" she whispers to her friend, not knowing who he was. Ginny, however, had the same question, he seemed to know her father well.

"It's about time, son!" The man guffawed, approaching them. He was rather tall and had a scrubby brown beard and shoulder-length locks that reminded Aine of a certain someone that many hated.

"Sorry, Amos! Some of us had a bit sleepy start," Mr Weasley glanced behind at the two boys and cowered their heads, flustered. He went on to introduce the man, "Everyone, this is Amos Diggory. We work together at the Ministry!"

 "Hello, Elliot!" Mr Diggory greeted cheerfully and Aine's father reciprocated the greeting. He turns his head sideways, catching sight of Aine who smiled politely, "This must be your daughter!"

"Good morning, Mr Diggory. My name is Aine Estoileon." 

"Yes! Good morning to you little miss Estoileon!" The man nodded and waved to her. But before Mr Diggory could turn to Harry and Hermione, a shadow dropped in front of everybody from above, causing Hermione to jump.

"And you must be Cedric." Mr Weasley noted as Mr Diggory looks proudly at his son and patted his back.  Cedric bowed to the two gentlemen. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr Weasley—" he turns to face Elliot, "— Mr Estoileon," he greeted.

Ginny shakes Aine's hand, and the girl turned to her friend who was trying her best to hide her smile and blush, Hermione too went a little pink. "He's quite a charmer, right?" Ginny giggles and Aine looks at Cedric. Yes, he was rather handsome, Cedric had beautiful grey eyes and was well-built and tall, just like his father. 

"He was the seeker for the Hufflepuff's Quidditch team," Ginny told her girls, "People must have tried to ask him out a lot I guess?" Aine pondered, and her friend smirk at her, causing confusion in her, "What?"

"Want to try asking him?" Ginny questions and Aine scoffs, brushing the thought away, "Of course not! I just said he's handsome and charming but he's someone out of my league."

The group slowly started walking again and Hermione grins, "Who is in your league then?"

"Well, I don't know. Never really thought about it before." Aine tells them and the two sigh, not expecting such a boring answer. "What?" Aine asks them, and the two shook their heads, "She's definitely belittling us right, Mione?" 

"Mmhm."

"What in Godric's name do you girls mean?" Aine whines, not catching the joke. Ginny burst out into laughter, "Oh, Aine!"

"You are just too pure," Hermione said, her lips curling.

"You two are just mean," Aine pouted and Hermione and Ginny continued giggling and before they know it, they had arrived uphill. 

"It's just right there!" Mr Diggory stated and all eyes stared at the object on the ground, slowly approaching it. She looks to her father who chuckles, "You'll see."