a final thank you!

Hey, everyone! I know I already posted the last chapter before this, but I wanted to say a final thank you to everyone who read, commented and voted for this story (and the first one!).

This was only ever meant to be something to make me feel better as I always wanted to try writing a character that wasn't the stereotypical White, blonde, American (you know, the ones featured in every Wattpad book). It was supposed to be something different and for me to get my thoughts out in something I love which is Fear the Walking Dead (or at least did love...).

The show has taken a very different turn compared to the first three seasons, and if you're still watching, you'll notice Alicia is barely in it anymore. Sadly, this is kind of why I stopped this book when I did since it's hard to keep writing for a character who barely has a plot or purpose.

Writing what I did however, was so fun for me and I hope it was fun for you guys, too! I loved reimagining the show with a new character, and I kinda grew attached to Kamille and Alicia's gradual relationship so it's gonna be weird not writing them anymore. To me, it's canon lmao.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Another massive thank you to those who read and enjoyed this and the first book – I never expected people to give it a chance, especially because the FTWD fandom isn't huge and people usually get put off by characters like Kamille (again, you know the stereotypes lol), so thank you for giving this a shot!

If you keep up with my stuff, you'll know I have a multifandom imagines book that I (somewhat) consistently update, and i've even got some Alicia Clark imagines in there and ready to be published if you're interested. I'm also planning on writing a girl x girl fanfiction with completely own characters and no fandom, so that should be good! Again, it'll feature a desi main character because there's like 0 representation for Muslim, Brown LGBTQ+ characters. If you can't find it, you write it, I guess! But yeah, I'm working on that right now and it'll be a romcom LGBTQ+ book which i've never tried before, so should be fun!

I hope you guys stick with me nonetheless and I'm super grateful for you staying along for these books. It's been my favourite thing to write and I know it's not a big deal to some of you, but letting it go for me is gonna be hard! I started writing these at a point in my life where I was in a strange but nostalgic place. 17/18 and now i'm turning 22 next month! Strange times but yeah.

Thank you for reading and hope to see you in some of my other stuff! 😊♥️

🎉 You've finished reading the truth about survival part II • an Alicia Clark fanfiction (girlxgirl) 🎉