viv. haunting green eyes

Finding a way to outrun the small horde of infected following them proved to be difficult, especially since they had to drag Wendell down the road with him as his wheelchair had been destroyed

Finding a way to outrun the small horde of infected following them proved to be difficult, especially since they had to drag Wendell down the road with him as his wheelchair had been destroyed. All they could manage was strapping him to a chair on a sheet of cardboard as they pulled him along, but half of them were injured and it felt impossible.

The infected were only growing in size and Kamille didn't think they'd ever be able to lose them. Thankfully, Morgan had spotted a sign leading to a hospital, where they were able to hole up and check everyone's injuries.

After blocking the front doors with furniture and random stuff, June and Kamille took a look at everyone's injuries before Kamille went to have a look around and find any supplies. Being weaponless (save for Oliver's pocket knife which was barely a weapon against infected) was really throwing her off and she felt a million times better when she came across a broken metal table leg. She was able to sharpen the end a little, just in case she'd need it.

After finding a new weapon and any extra supplies to store in June's backpack (since hers had blown up in the truck), Kamille waited in a lab of sorts with the others. Everybody was sprawled about, trying their best not to listen to the sound of snarling outside as they caught their breath.

"Hey."

Kamille looked up and saw Luciana approaching her hesitantly. The latter had suffered a mild concussion from earlier, but she seemed to be feeling a little better judging from the fact that she was no longer spinning as she walked.

"Hey," Kamille said awkwardly, still uncertain how to act around her. When Luciana said nothing, she added, "Are you, er, feeling any better?"

Luciana forced a small smile as she took a seat on one of the stools before her. "Yeah... I'm just worried about Alicia and Strand."

Kamille pressed her lips together, breathing out through her nose.

"Alicia was supposed to meet us," Luciana continued. "How will she know where we are?"

Kamille closed her eyes, trying not to start an argument. "You mean you."

"Pardon?"

She opened her eyes, expression void of emotion. "You mean, how will she know where you are. She's coming back for you and Strand."