Chapter Three

∘˚˳°✧ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ||

Have you ever felt complete when you're with the person you like? Or how everything becomes brighter whenever you talk to her?

Have you ever felt like it was perfect but suddenly everything change in just a few minutes?

Adrien always wondered why Y/n stopped talking to him. Why she suddenly became a cold person in front of him? Or why did she suddenly stopped caring for him?
Everyday, Every night, every passing second there was never a time when Adrien ask why?

Y/n seated in front of him, ignoring him like she normally do and write their paired project, alone.
She was really proving him that she didn't need his assistance and it hurts like hell.

"Uhmm ... Don't i have something to do?"

He uncomfortably ask, his voice almost a whisper on how quiet it was. He was just feeling more useless as the clock ticks.

Y/n raise her head and look at him, her e/c cold as the ice. Then, her lips tug in a smirk before she tilted her head as if mocking him.

His heart beat so loud against his ribs and he feared, Y/n would heard him. It was really painful to be look at like some dirt.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me if you have something to do?"

He tried to look at her straight, but he just couldn't—not with those words she uttered. He clench his fist and frustratedly mumbled.

"Sorry"

Fuck! The more words he said, the more Y/n grow distant. Why is talking to her so hard this past few days?

"Here"

After a couple of minutes, he raise his head and saw the paper being push in front of him. He saw Y/n's neat penmanship. It was cute and girlish, just like the writer herself.

"Write whatever you want to add then pass it" with that said, Adrien watch how she pick her bag and walk off leaving him behind.

Again

Adrien slump on his chair and stare at the paper. He wanted to crumple it then burn it to ashes so Y/n will go back and rewrite it again.
Despite her harsh words, he just wanted some time with her. Her presence was all he needs.

"A-adrien?" Adrien sighed taking the paper and putting it inside his bag before turning his head to Marinette who was shyly staring at him.

"Her, Marinette. Do you need something?"

The girl blush furiously before she bit her lower lip. "Uhmm... Where is Y/n? D-did you finish your project?"

Adrien smiled sadly but then mask it before nodding

"Yup! Why?"

Marinette grip the book noticing Adrien's fake smile before she seated in front of him, where Y/n seated.
She may stutter, and get embarrass in front Adrien but she was never a cold hearted bitch to him.
And she hates Y/n for that.

"I.. are..alright—uh you're alright—i mean! Are you alright?" Gosh, the embarrassment.

Adrien chuckled "yeah, I'm fine" no I'm not.

I'm hurting inside, craving for her attention. I want her to look at me just the same way she look at her boyfriend, i want her to care for me, to talk to me
Just one time, I'll be satisfied.

I just want her

“PROBLEM?” Y/n hug Luka's waist immediately when she saw him. She burrowed her head on his chest and tightly held his jacket.
Luka chuckled, wrapping his arm around her waist and they silently stood there on the deck.

"Am i bad?"

She mumbled. Luka, brush her hair with his fingers and planted a kiss on top of her head.

"You're not" he mumbled gently and started to sway making Y/n chuckle

"What're you doing?" She ask

"Dancing"

"Without music?" She curiously stare at Luka.

Luka smiled and hum "music is everywhere, Y/n, you just need a creative imagination to give life to those sounds"

Y/n followed Luka's example and they silently dance. They didn't care if someone sees them. As long as they're together, everything was perfect.

Luka twirled her before returning his arms on her waist.

"Have i told you, you're beautiful?" Luka mumbled and stop moving.

"You always say that to me almost everyday" Y/n blush and hide her face on his chest. She felt how Luka laugh and then the weight on her head as Luka rested his cheek on it.

"Because it's true and I'm never getting tired repeating and reminding it to you"

"You really know how to make me happy" Y/n's said in a muffled voice.

Luka just started to sing 'What makes you beautiful' and they started to dance once again

•°•.✧ᴇɴᴅ||