Chapter Ten

∘˚˳°✧ᴛᴇɴ||

"So where are we going?" Adrien ask while giving you a side glance. You thought for a moment before taking your phone from your pocket and type some words.

Since you never went to Las Vegas nor have you research about it, now is the time to find out good places to go.
You want to try the bars but Adrien is here and you don't want Gabriel Agreste to treat you much, much worse than what he's doing.

Maybe a good cafe or a library is also fine and that's what you have planned.

When a result came, you showed it to Adrien and he nodded as he walk, pulling your hand with him.
You gape at your interlock hands, wanting to let go but Adrien seems to feel your apprehension and tightened his hold making you frown.

"Let go" you said, changing your normal tone to a cold one, not liking how Adrien seems to be so touchy to you.

"Just this once" you stilled, hearing his voice as if pleading you, thinking back, he had been good to you so... Just this once, you'll give into him

You nodded, not knowing whether he had seen it or not, but all you know is that, he grip your arms like his lifeline.

You and Adrien found a cafe on the city. The establishment wasn't crowded but you can see that it's popular among the people. The ceiling to floor window was designed with coffee stickers and the name of the Cafe—Ambiance was there too.

When the two of your entered, you notice a small stage, and you understood why this cafe is slightly different from others.
It was said that, there would be a random entertainment every week, be it a musical performance, a short drama, a game or poetry.

"Let's seat there" still clasping your hand, Adrien pulled you towards the seat near the window, which you also prefer.

There was a menu laid on the table, and you unconsciously scrunch your nose when the smell of coffee entered your system. It wasn't bitter but also wasn't sweet, you prefer it the way you wanted.

You let go of Adrien, ignoring his disappointed sigh and seated across from him.
Taking the menu, you pick (F/D) and (F/F)  (in cafe's) and Adrien called for the waiter.

You put your chin on your palm and tap on the table while watching everyone. As you waited for the waiter to bring your order, a man, came out holding his guitar as he seated on the stool.

"Hi" he said and started to strum without further introduction. You amusedly chuckle at his attitude and you watch him inhale

"I wonder when you change, the love flew out of range. Your coldness seeps down in my heart, i wonder when i began hurting like this.
I wonder when you'll see, the people that there's for you. Your coldness may hurt, but I won't give up like this.

Just one time, give me a chance
To show you how much there's to see
Just one time, hold me tight
I hope that you'll let me hold you be

Just one time give me a chance
I know there is so much to see
Just one time.
Just give me this one more time"

While listening to the song, you unconsciously glance at Adrien. You immediately look away when you caught him staring at you, and you reprimanded yourself not to feel guilty of your changes towards him when your were younger.

'it was their fault! Along with my parents!'

You know that your wrong of blaming Adrien, and deep deep deep down inside you, know that he's just innocent about this incoming so called marriage. But you're too blinded by what you only know and see, to realize that.

Once the song finished, the costumers clap their hands not too loudly, since this is still a cafe. A place to relax.

"oh.. that's a heartbreaking song, Bob." A man, you presumed to be the manager said with a laugh.

'bob' you snorted.

Suddenly, the man on the stage took a box from a waiter and dip his hand. Murmurs of wonder filled the cafe as they watch the manager slowly took out his hand and open the paper.

"Oh! Its a challenge!"

Grinning evilly he continues "table eight, either kiss her or his table mate on the cheeks or the person closest to him or her"

Since you didn't come here for the challenge, you didn't care who is on the table eight.

When no one spoke, the people murmured until you felt someone tapping on your shoulder and you look at Adrien who pointed at the table number on the tables edge, carve and almost unnoticeable.

You nervously look around you, only to see that the people inside were looking at you with excitement.

Cursing, you stared at Adrien.

'what should i do?'

•°•.✧ᴇɴᴅ||

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yes yes i know it's boring.(o´・_・)っ
Sorry for not updating. Well i have a school life after all and it's taking most of my time so i didn't have the strength to write(since my sleep only lasted for three to four hours—almost everyday)

Well anyway, i don't have much motivation on this chapter so sorry again (◡ ω ◡).

If i get to finish my activities ahead of time, i might try to finish this story..but let's not hope too much.

Anyway, i hope you're all ok with your studies, and wishing you all the best in your life!(◍•ᴗ•◍)

Yeyy! We've reach 1k read again!

Thanks for reading and supporting this story as always~

Let me give you a hug(っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ

Huuggg~