Chapter Eleven

∘˚˳°✧ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ||

If you have known that this would happen, you wouldn't have went here just to entertain yourself.

'everyone is staring'

The longer their eyes stays on you makes you so anxious but you have hidden it well with your indifferent eyes whilst staring at Adrien who was nervously giving you a wry smile.

It was clearly written on his face that he wants to do the challenge, however for some reason he's restraining himself... But why?

'is it because of me?'

No...that couldn't be right...

Sighing to yourself, you try to erase the negative thoughts about Adrien and stood up making the people cheer.
Your heart pounded against your chest, as you felt yourself getting flustered.

When you leaned down, you felt how stiff Adrien is.

Slowly, your lips met his cheeks and you immediately retreated and scurrying towards your chair and look down.
You clench your fingers and wondered what would Luka thought of you.

You want to see him, but you can't and you're stuck here with another guy. Even more so that Adrien and you are both staying in the same room.

While you were lost in thought, Adrien who is seated across you touch his cheek with his fingers, delighted.
The corner of his mouth turned up slightly and he look at you.

'right..'

The fingers grazing his cheek lowered down and he bit his lips anxiously. He shouldn't have done that...

Because of what happened at the cafe, the day wasn't as great as you have expected. When you and Adrien both returned to your room, a message came from Luka which made you nervous.

My Gothic Ocean:
How's your day?

.
You:
Great, you?

As you and Luka chatted, the guilt was immediately washed away by your happiness at the moment. You know that there shouldn't be something to be afraid of, if you know to yourself that you're loyal.

Your relationship with Luka would continue as long as none of the two of you waver and allow someone to destroy it.

Making up your mind, you sleep that night refreshed, and treating this banquet a simple vacation to unwind.

       ——PARIS, during these times was peaceful and akuma free. Marinette would also wonder if Hawkmoth had given up his ambition, but quickly brush that thought.

Marinette's daily life became fun due to Kitty Section and of course... Luka.

Although, Marinette like Adrien, her usual awkward moments make it difficult for her to talk to Adrien, unlike Luka who she encounter with breeze like the guy himself.

Luka Couffaine, who likes music is gentle and kind, a big cinnamon roll that no one would dislike.

And that's currently what Marinette is feeling.

"I told you Marinette... No Luka, No liking" Alya nagged at Marinette while they seated afar from the playing band, in the pleasure boat of the Couffaine's.

"I know...but" i can't stop liking him

She continued on her mind while staring at Luka who looks like enjoying himself.

"Girl, erase that thought" Alya snap her fingers while looking at Marinette

"He has a girlfriend! And a classmate even!. You can't just steal away from Y/n as if Luka is just an object"

Marinette pouted with the thought of you. Sure... It's always you. Where are you when Luka needs your support the most?

"I tell you, don't even think of those things. You like Adrien, right?"

Marinette frowned at that question seemingly hesitating to answer.

"Heyy! Y/n!" Marinette sighed when she saw the Kitty Section hovering over Luka's phone and with you, the center of it all.

"Rose! Juleka! Ivan! Luka, how's the practice going?"

Rose giggled and hugged Juleka's arm.

"Going well! I just hope you're there to watch!"

"M-me..too" Juleka added

"Well, I'll be there when the audition starts!"

After talking with the others, Luka walk away with you still on the phone. Luka stare at your face that was painted with light make up, seemingly natural. Your eye lashes long, lips pouty and cheeks flush with a pinkish blush.

"You look beautiful" Husky and deep voice penetrated your ears making you flush with shyness. Your e/c stare at Luka before smiling.

"You look dashing as ever"  you said watching as a smile broke on Luka's face, gentle yet seductive as ever.

"See? He's in love" Alya muttered at the girl beside her while they watch Luka laugh and talk so carelessly, unlike how he acts perfunctory, keeping a slight wall in between when socializing with them.
Marinette dazedly nodded and sighed in defeat.

'but I won't give up!'

She thought.

•°•.✧ᴇɴᴅ||

Short? Hehehe ...sorry o((*^▽^*))o