Chapter Twelve

∘˚˳°✧ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ||

Music resonated around the room as it started to be filled with famous people around the world, varying from artist, musician, designer, and even politicians.

Some reporters were seated at the back, with prominent figures on the front. A space was also made in the middle as curtsy for people who wants to dance.

Audrey Bourgeois, the style queen as people called her walk around the room making sure everything is perfect the way she wanted it. Chandeliers on the ceilings, a red curtain on the floor to ceiling window, decorations of flowers on the pillars and a long table on the side filled with confectioneries of all sorts.

Wine were serve as the people socialize, and one particular place was people who surrounded a man named, Gabriel.

Gabriel Agreste, the man responded to the others as his eyes move across the room, searching for his son and Y/n. His aloofness was clearly shown on his face but the people ignored it, wanting to to talk to this famous figure.

Nathalie who notice this, immediately went to a corner and sent a message to Adrien before returning to Gabriel's side, as his partner in this show of pleasantry.

———You patted your cheeks while staring at your reflection in the mirror. Your eyes were painted with make-up making it more beautiful. Long lashes flutter, and your skin, painted with a blush on.

Your hair was fixed beautifully, adorned with pins and decorations while your red dress(sorry, it's needed to be red ^^) fit your figure.

The front reaching your knees, as it falls down behind you. Intricate of flowers, it made the dress more suitable for you.

Knock knock

Sighing. Giving yourself some boost of confidence, you walk towards the door with the heels resounding the same as your heartbeat.

"Are you done?" You heard Adrien's voice from outside.

Although he couldn't see, you still nodded while holding the knob. Slowly, with your facial muscles relax, you raise the corner of your lips and opened the door just to see Adrien raising his hand and was about to hold the knob.

Astonished, you lowered your hand down, with Adrien putting his behind his neck looking at you with a blush on his face.

Ignoring the fact that he was staring at your with so much mesmerization, you also look at him.

Adrien was wearing a black suit, with a white inner clothes underneath and a red tie, making it look like your and his clothes were bought in pair.

"Beautiful"

You gape at Adrien when he uttered those words, and before you can ask what he means, he shyly look away with his palm open towards you.

"We should go, the galla should be starting as of now"

Accepting his hand casually, the two of you walk towards where the galla is happening.

From the halls, you can hear the soft violin and piano playing. It would've been perfect if you didn't saw a certain girl from the side.

"Ugh, ridiculous! Seriously, Sabrina where did you put my necklace?"

You and Adrien halted and stared at the end of the hallway where you saw a glimpse of blonde hair with her familiar 'ridiculous' word.

You look at Adrien to see him sweating making you chuckle before pulling him where Chloe went.

You admit that Chloe can be overbearing, but since you don't usually stays at school and doesn't usually hang up with the others aside from the Kitty Section and some classmates, you never experienced Chloe's usual bullying.