Chapter Sixteen

∘˚˳°✧sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ||

—"Sorry dearie, Luka and your other friends left earlier, something about Bob Roth"

You nodded in response at Anarka before walking away after declining the woman's invitation to enter the boat for a cup of tea or coffee.

As you walk, holding your phone which holds the evidence or technically the video of them playing, plus the composition which Anarka shoved in your arms when you were about to leave, you couldn't help but frown at their situation.

You thought, this was their chance to take a step forward towards their dreams but it seems you thought wrong.

You went to the TV station where you saw Bob Roth in his interview. You guess that's where the Kitty Section went.

Nearing the entrance, you saw the others talking or technically distracting the guards. You exhaled a bit before running to them, calling Rose and Juleka's name. The two girls look at you and then glance at the door. You furrowed your brows when the two sighed before walking to you.

"Where's Luka and..." Looking at everyone you notice a certain girl absent

"Marinette?"  You bit your tongue to stop yourself from showing your slight jealousy, as you wait for their response.

"They went inside, Bob Roth just stole our song and Marinette and Luka are going to show them who's the boss!" Rose said from sadness to enthusiasm as she pump her fist. You chuckled before showing them the video and the composition.

"I think this should make it more easier, want to come in?"

The two look at each other clearly unsure as they look back at Ivan who was having a staring contest with the bodyguard.

"Don't worry" you said and walk towards the men.

Although you're not popular as Adrien, you still have met few important people, such as Alec Cataldi, the TV host which has one of the most popular views, Bob Roth on few occasions (e.g Las Vegas) and even the Fashion Queen, Audrey Bourgeois.
It seems joining those parties wasn't really useless as you have thought.

"Hi!" You wave a bit and the two bodyguards raise their brows at you, the three members of Kitty Section squirming in nervousness behind you.

"I need to talk to Alec, can you please let me in?"

"And who might you be?" The other ask and you prop your wrist on your waist and look at them with a smile.

"I'm Y/n L/n! You know! The girl which is always with Adrien THE Agreste!"
The two guards look at each other before reluctantly moving sidewards. If you're really that Y/n L/n then atleast they didn't do something bad, but if you really wasn't that girl then you'll be the only one paying for the consequence. Not their loss.

"You may come in"

"Why thank you" you said and walk inside...

"Oh they're my friends!" You said and the two men nodded letting the others come inside.

The the four of you silently walk inside looking your way towards the others.
Suddenly there was screaming, and the door on the side opened with people pushing to get out.

The four of you took a step back.

"L-let's go" you mumbled and slowly push the door open, only to pull it once again when you saw a guy clad in black and violet costume.

"—i will use the power Hawkmoth has given me to restore justice. I will force Bob Roth to admit what he's done to you and Kitty Section"

You four move away when Bob Roth opened the door and run away, ignoring your presence. The four of you peak at what's happening inside once more only to see the guy walking in your direction.

"we need to go, Y/n" Rose whisper but you didn't listen watching as Marinette talk her way through the guy.

"Don't do that, Luka! That's revenge not justice!..."

Luka? That's Luka?! You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Luka got akumatize and you're too late.

"—Chat Noir and Ladybug!"

The way he talks seems so different. He sounds so arrogant, so revenge hunger—if that's a word. And not the guy you know.

"As now Silencer is laying down the law as silence.."

Silence as he calls himself walk closer to Marinette.

"You're the most extraordinary girl, I've met. As clear as a musical note and as sincere as melody. You are the music that's been playing inside my head since the day we first met. I won't let anything happen to you"

You clutch your phone as the door opened pushing you with it. Good thing Ivan and the two girls supported you as you watch Silencer run away.

You can hear your heart beating so fast as you gasp for air, remembering the words Luka said to Marinette.

You badly want to call for him, ask why would he say that to her but you know you couldn't...

Tears fell and you let go of the things you were holding, finally collapsing on the floor as Rose and Juleka hug you.

"Why..."

•°•.✧ᴇɴᴅ||

Ehem... I don't usually get sick but since the temperature is turning cold, then you know what happens.

Here's an update ( ◜‿◝ )♡