Chapter Nineteen

∘˚˳°✧ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ||

─────“you're really a terrible girlfriend

You furrowed your brows and stop on your tracks the moment that words left Marinette's mouth. Your classmates that were still inside gasp at what she said, not expecting something like that to be said by Marinette, one of the kindest person they knew.

"He waited for you so you'll be able to see their performance but you didn't come, what's your excuse this time huh?"

You raise your brows and face Marinette with a smirk. You're really not a good person and you never did show it to anyone. Your friends are minimal and you barely interact with other people.
You never showed that you're selfless like Marinette though you did help your classmates, it's only related to school and that's all.

In fact they name you ice-block in a teasing manner with how you decline Adrien.
So acting haughty won't really make people judge you, but as for Marinette who's image is close to perfection, you doubt people will still see the same after this.

'oh..game on'

"So the homewrecker talked. Why don't you ask yourself, huh? After all the acting you did just to get my boyfriend like you, do you think I'll even show myself?"

Marinette gritted her teeth and glare at you.

"Don't talk as if you know everything!"

"Same to you, Marinette. You talk to me as if I've killed someone when you don't even know what happened" you answered calmly and Marinette glare at you. You wondered if her eyes doesn't hurt with how much she glares at you.

"Cat got your tongue" you mused when she didn't reply. You even heard a "meow"  from the people inside in which you ignored immediately knowing the mischievous person who said that.

"Look Marinette" you said opening your arms while shrugging

"I know you're really jealous of me. I mean, the guys you like, like me but don't pretend that you're doing justice for Luka, here"

Marinette was suddenly struck down remembering her words yesterday.

"That's not justice Luka! That's revenge!"

"Remember that I'm still his girlfriend. Don't act like you're the girlfriend here because you won't and will never be"

You said and turn around and was about to leave. However, Marinette doesn't seem to like the idea of you getting away so easily.

"But he doesn't like you anymore, right Y/n?"

"MARINETTE!" Four voice simultaneously warned her but Marinette silenced those voices and put her attention on you alone.

You breath heavily, feeling your blood boiling before you remember Silencer and the akuma.
God, you didn't want that to happen to you. The thought of you doing bad, inflicting so much pain(physically) to others that you will not remember made you shiver.

you calm yourself down..

"Maybe... But let's not be so assured Marinette, because if he doesn't love me Then i should not be his girlfriend anymore"