⛄🎄 Christmas Special🎄⛄

Just One Time x Take a Shot, Take me to.
#even if you didn't read the other (cringe-y) story, you'll understand this since I'm going to give you a summary.

***
Cathy Loirei was born in an abusive household with only her sister Ria as her only friend .
One day, she escaped her house and brought her camera with her, only to take a picture of a butterfly that brought her to a world she's familiar with.
She met Emilie Agreste, the wife of the villain in series, Miraculous Ladybug, asking her to save everyone, mainly the fate of her son from his own father.
Accepting her mission, Cathy received the Phoenix Miraculous which guides the Ladybug and balances the Black Cat, a Miraculous that grants rebirth.

And finally, she became Cathy Bourgeois, a kind, clumsy, childish yet intelligent girl, adored by her sister and her childhood friend, Adrien.

She grew up with them, not until she went to England to finish her study and after 8 years, she returned just to finish her mission.

She met friends, save the day, gain enemies here and there, rest, and of course fall in love.

(I'm lazy to write all the details so here's the (shorter summary))

Luka: Brother Figure/ they made Kitty Section
Marinette: friend/ex-Love rival
Adrien: boyfriend
Chloe: Sister
Lila: ex-bestfriend/ love rival

***

Y/n was bored as hell as she listens to the sound of Adrien's piano. Her finger tap on the desk whenever she found the music endearing, waiting for any greetings or message from her friends.

It's Christmas and the weather is so cold, she could even see frost forming on the glass window and mist covering the transparent fiber.
Snowflakes falls on the ground and plants wich brought Y/n to her first memory of Christmas with her parents.

It was so happy and perfect that she wouldn't even doubt their love for her.

"—Y/n" blinking, you turn to Adrien who stop playing the piano. You quizzically look at him as he points at you—rather, your phone

"Aren't you going to answer that?" Looking down, you saw your phone vibrating. You look at the unknown number and pick it up.

"Y/n speaking, may i know who's this?" You ask, wondering who called you. You didn't want to guess either, because it would be too embarrassing if the person on the other line was not the person you expected.

"Y/n? Ohh..did i call the wrong person?"

You heard to voice mumble. According to that sentence, you presumed that the caller is a girl, ...childish with her way of whining and of course may or may not be around your age.

"Ohh~ sorry about that!i thought i called Adrien but I guess i called the wrong number , you know? Soo..byee~" you felt... Odd, she started rambling here and there and ended the call without you saying a thing to her.

But that's not all..

"Adrien, you have a girlfriend?" You ask look at the boy who whip his head at you.

"W-what?!" You were unamused as he keeps stuttering, face red as tomatoes.

"she called me, she said she was about to call you but instead called the wrong number" you watch how his fluttered spirit gone down in sadness, him muttering an 'oh' then finally realizing what you said.

"I don't have a girlfriend!"

"Sure.."

"Y/n!"