Chapter Twenty-Three

∘˚˳°✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ||

"ready?"

You hummed and took your bag from your seat and stood up. Adrien waited for you patiently, hands tuck on his pocket before smiling when you nodded at him.
The two of you walk down the stairs as people left inside the room stared at your back.

"Isn't it weird?"

Someone muttered yet no one agreed.

"Let's go" Alya said and pulled Nino, ignoring Marinette who was now watching in guilt at the back of her once so called best friend.

Luka and your break up was known by everyone but you didn't said a word. Although people disturb you for it, you didn't want your relationship to be just known to everybody.

You like your privacy so you ignored those meddling people and go on with your life.

As you and Adrien entered the car, Nathalie started to enlist Adrien's schedule for the afternoon. Everything wasn't as hard as you thought it would be. Now, you have time for yourself.

Unfortunately, Gabriel wasn't in the country and would be back the day after tomorrow so confronting him was on your wait-to-do list.

As the car drive around Paris, your eyes look outside. The bustling city made you remember your past. The three of you eating together, laughing merrily without a care in the world. The happiness made you thought it would be forever, but in the blink of an eye, everything just shattered.

You sigh despondently. As a child that didn't really enjoy her childhood, you envy the people that experience it.

"Hey" blinking, you feel a palm resting upon your shoulder breaking you out of your stupor. You turn your head to Adrien before putting your hand against his hand and gave it a squeeze

"I'm fine" you said and offered a smile

I'll be fine

Adrien lingered his gaze on you before distancing himself a bit, giving you a space for your own thoughts. As the car drove near the Seine River, your eyes drifted towards a house boat causing you to eye it, seeing a familiar person seating outside.

You couldn't help but clench your fist to stop yourself.

Your heart that was beating erratically calmed down as someone held your fist and slowly fit his fingers on your own opening them.

You immediately look down and saw yours and Adrien's intertwined hands on top of your thighs.

Silently, you raise your head to look at Adrien and saw him looking ahead as if his hand wasn't holding yours. You didn't know what's gotten into you but, your heart beat so fast and you felt your face getting hotter.

It felt nice...

You squeeze his hand before looking outside, a smile now formed on your face that even you didn't notice.

-

After talking with Gabriel, you realize how much of a d*** he is. Although you're grateful that he saved you, his sadistic attitude watching you live without money just made you want to bash him with a vase. He even threatened you back then in which he reasoned that it's for your own good.

"Hey" you groaned and look at Adrien seated next to you.

"Can i ask you some questions?"

You nodded, laying your cheeks at the pillow still looking up to him.

"The reason... The reason you avoided me for years was because we..we were engage?" You noticed his ears reddening which also caused you to blush at his questions.

You cough, clearing your throat a bit before nodding.

Adrien gave a shy smile before collapsing beside you, he was facing the ceiling so you did the same, finding it a bit awkward laying there with him.

Let's face the truth, Adrien unlike Luka is far more innocent and you two acting like the former didn't court you for years was really weird.

"I guess, I'm sorry for bothering you back then" he mumbled and you inhaled a bit then clutch his shirt with your fingers.

"It's fine"

He hummed then he suddenly called out your name causing you to look at his direction.

"Sorry" he softly whispered before giving you a peck on the cheeks. Your eyes widen as your face started to hear up due to his affection.

"I still like you, so I'm still gonna pursue you"

He said once again and immediately seat up.

"Well! I remember i still have an homework, so I'm going now!" He said in rush and stood up leaving the room.

You watch at the door, heart beating loudly, trying to remember his red face or how soft his lips were against your cheeks.

"We don't have a homework, you idiot" you mumbled and curled your body, trying to calm your erratic heart.

Luka or Adrien...

•°•.✧ᴇɴᴅ||

I suck at writing romance. It's cringe-y. It's corny. It's weird.
H

ehehe ...

Sooo..

Luka or Adrien?

Anyway a few more chapters, maybe two or three more then we'll wrap this story up.

Anywho.. here's

Here's with a bit of filter

How i imagine Y/n looks like

How i imagine Y/n looks like.. (not myself because I'm not girly like the image) ... And Luka..

This is their last kiss..(ch. 21 if I'm correct). Please don't mind the details, it's a rush draft😂😂 .. it's uglyyy too ughh

Ohh plus.. thank you for the 20k reads! And 700+ votes i love you guys sooo much