When they see you crying

Idea/request from -_Ffionn_-
Hope you enjoy it!!!! (finally lol, college go WEE)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scout:
Scout would stop, assess the situation, and then be all over you.
Even going as far as to pick you up bridal style (though he may struggle) just to plop you down on the bed, and cuddle you in the blankets.
You were already in bed? Well, that makes his job easier!
He would just sit down and cuddle, talk to you and find out what happened.
He may not be able to necessarily "Fix" it, sometimes... but he'll do his best to make you feel better.

Pyro:
The pyromaniac isn't the BEST with crying... because he's the exact type to cry with you.
He'd lock you in a bear hug, and sob with you, trying to comfort you through his heaves.

It would sometimes turn into YOU comforting HIM because HE was sad YOU were sad.
You'd both cry out the moment, and then he'd take you for ice cream.
He may be crazy... but when it comes to you, he's a different kind of crazy.

Demo:
When he found you, he was blasted. Physically and figuratively.
Through his drunken haze, he slurred something about "Revenge" and hobbled off in a random direction. This alone got a small laugh out of you, by the way, he kind of just wobbled off.
He'd come back a few minutes later, a little soberer, and disappointed he couldn't find whatever made you sad. So he instead opted to sit down next to you, slinging an arm over your shoulder, and just letting you talk to him about the situation. 

Soldier:

The soldier would do what all soldiers do best: do a little trolling. He would be adamant about finding who made you sad, he doesn't CARE if they're across the world, he was going to hit someone with a shovel. But if it wasn't a person that made you sad, what did? This he couldn't quite wrap his head around but decided the best course of action was to scoop you up into a big hug and let you just cry into his shoulder. 

Engi:

No, no no nuh-uh, nope. Nothing was going to make HIS precious (Y/N) cry. While he may not be the greatest with "protecting" or plotting revenge like the other 'not so sane' members of the team, he did know a few ways to help you, and that was: Make some tea/coffee/cocoa, put on some music or a show you enjoy, and silently play with your hair or give you a massage to unwind. He would encourage you to speak your mind and wouldn't try to offer any wacky solutions or unwanted advice. Because his momma once told him that sometimes, the best thing to do, is to just be a listener.

Heavy:
The big guy would gently wipe your tears away, softly asking questions to gather as much info as possible to debate on what to do. Was it due to someone? He would go out and intimidate them, no need for violence, his threatening aura was enough to drain the confidence and smugness out of anyone. He would swear on his life that if they ever had the AUDACITY to do it again, he'll cut their breaks.
If it wasn't anyone, he would have you cling to his back like a baby bear and would take you someplace nice, usually the woods, and just get you some fresh air and pretty surroundings to relax a little, chatting about whatever seems to be bugging you. 

Medic:

Medic, while not super into the super emotional stuff, would at LEAST shower you with compliments and love to try to outweigh the bad feelings. Hed bring out Archimedes who also seemed concerned for your happiness and would snuggle into you any chance he got. Even though he tried to act calm and gently, you could see rage boiling in his eyes. But, for you, he did his best to refrain from lashing out into a slew of insults and curses towards whoever made you cry.
He later took you out on the town, to a fancy dinner, and a show. Old school, I know, but it was the least he could do. 

Sniper:

His kneejerk response was "Who do I need to shoot?". Fitting. And this gave you the option to be a highly skilled assassin, free of charge, excluding the kiss fee. If you choose to accept the bushman offer, he'll head out for a few hours and return with a bouquet and takeout. If you reject the offer, He'll try to persuade you otherwise until you or he gets tired of it. The next course of action for the Auzzie was to plop down next to you and grumble honeyed words to you. He wasn't mad at you, no, not by a *Long shot*. He just wants you to feel ok. 

Spy:

Good old spy, not at ALL good with these things. He thought it was only possible to soothe and please women and has only done such. So this is a bit out of his territory. He'll muster up his best efforts and pull you by the fire in his smoking room, letting you lay your head on his lap, as he pets you kind of like a cat. 

Hes trying his hardest, his awkward efforts getting a giggle out of you, before just enjoying the attention of the man you love. 

This was short, sorry for all the wait!
Have an awesome day/night