FireFly []Pyro[]

Pyro will be referend to as a dude in the stories, just for clairy and for the fangirls. appologies.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
So silly...such a silly, silly, boy he is.
So childish and pure...too innocent for this world.
If not from this world, then where?
Most people say Hell... you say Heaven...
Aiden...your little FireBall.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(Pyro ((aka.Aiden))'s POV)
A cold winters night, snow gracefully dancing down from the sky...whispering sweet goodnights to the earth, as it layered over a blanket, putting it to rest for a long nap.
A beautiful sight...yet,not as beautiful, as (Y/N)...
She doesn't know how much I love her... nor how I call her 'FireFly' instead of her class name or actual name...
If only I had the strength in myself to tell her... without this barrier of a mask... I need to tell her...and I know just how to.

(Back to youuuuuuuu)
You sit on the back porch, watching the sky fall with white.
Wrapped in a (F/C) Blanket and wearing a (2nd F/C) sweater with black jeans, fuzzy socks and tenie-shoes.
All decked out to spend about and hour outside.
The snow here never ceased to amaze you.
You suddenly feel a tight pressure wrap around your body, warm and strong. You hear a muffled giggle.
Aiden...your best friend...and wished boyfriend.
You smile and look up at him, dark circles staring back. You couldn't see his eyes...but you think they would look gorgeous...
"Hello, Aiden. What's up—"
You abruptly pulled up and lead somewhere, his hand sturdily grasping yours.

Your lead to a active Camp fire and he lets go of your hand. You walk to the fire, the warmth both comforting and dangerous, warning of its power.
"Did you make this?"
You look back at him.
He nods.
"For who? Or is it for the team?"
He shakes his head, points to you then himself.
Your cheeks dust a lightly pink.
"Well...th-thank you...Aiden."
He hands you a small box, inside there's graham crackers, Chocolate and marshmallows.
S'mores...Heck...yeah!

You both make your s'mores and you start to eat...when you hear a zipping noise next to you...
You look over, to see pyro...without his mask... he's so handsome!
Light red-Brown hair, with the slightest bit of a starter beard on his chin.
You could see faint freckles...but they were covered by big burn marks and scars. One scar that stood out was across the bridge of his nose. One eye was more closed than the other, because of the scaring...but even with all that...he's was handsome.
He smiles at you... you slightly smile back, staring at him.
He frowns.
"D-Did I scare y-you...? I-I know I'm ugly I-I just...I wanted to t-tell you something...but...if you don't like the way I look o-or If you hate me now I—"
He's cut off by a hug. Your hug.
"Aiden, you look so handsome! Don't tell yourself that your ugly! I don't like that..."
He smiles, then you smile. You lean in for a kiss...but instead of meeting his lips, your meet a S'more to the mouth.
He playfully laughs.
You both eat your s'mores and talk... exchanging 'I love you''s by the fire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[]569 Words[]
Hope you enjoyed
:3