They learn your have Haphrphobia

[]Haphephobia:the fear of being touched
A request by Arteurysm I hope I did this well :D []

Demo:
He doesn't know boundaries, you learned that the hard way when he leaned up against you once he was drunk.
And you were NOT comfortable with this, you went to get away and he fell, accidentally hurting himself.
He still loves and adores you, when he drinks he asks another merc to be in the room to hold him back so you don't have to go through that feeling ever again.

Pyro:
Aiden has always been a big hugger, but then he learned your have what's called "Haphephobia"... he doesn't know what that means, but it sounds bad. The way you shy away from any physical contact made him sad, he just wanted to be close with you, hug you, hold your hand at the least...
So he derived a plan.
He made two bracelets one with your class symbol and one with his.
He told you to hold the bracelet with your symbol, odd, but you did as he asked. He then asked for it back, gave the bracelet with his symbol to you and wore the bracelet with your symbol on it.
So whenever you two wear them, it's life your holding hands.

Scout:
The Bostonian has to use all his energy not touch you. At first, he thought that maybe you didn't like tone touched cause of the germs but it was so much more...
He stayed around you, almost like he's caught in your magnetic pull, just to make sure no-one comes close to laying even a finger on you.
He wants you to be a comfortable as possible.

Heavy:
Mishap did not know what this phobia was. He still hugged oh and carried you, which you use everything you had not to get away, until one day you couldn't keep it in.
You had a panic attack and started to cry, this broke the man.
For the next 4 days he wasn't himself, making sure you were ok every few hours.
Being the protective bear he is, he would kill anyone who would make your anxiety rise again, and good news, he can now carry you on his shoulders, just not for long, it's a work in progress, but progress is going good!

Medic:
He just wants to hear you laugh, see that sweet, sweet smile of yours. He adored your giggles with all his heart and learning about your fear was slightly devastating on his part. If he can't touch you...he's find an alternative rout...Well... it's a good thing he has doves! He uses the feathers to lightly brush against your cheeks and under your nose, ticking you to the point of laughter.
Music to his ears.

Soldier:
As a soldier, he has been trained to pick people up, push them away out of danger, carry them, etc.
but he never u sedation why you didn't want his help.
Was it him?
Were you mad at him?
Was he a terrible boyfriend?
It took about an hour of explaining until it clicked.
He sworn to never make you uncomfortable and listened to everything you said as you later down your ground rules, that was one of the only times he was ever silent.

Sniper:
Mundy was never the physical type in the first place. Sure a firm handshake or a hug here or there but if he's locked in physical contact for long he has the strong urge to just leave right then and there.
So he somewhat understands what your going through and promised you that he would help you in anyway possible.

Engi:
The Texan understands that it's rough for you, and respects the boundaries you have put up.
Even though he can't hug you or do anything physical that other couples do, that doesn't stop him from showering you in affection! Those sweet and gentle things said makes you physically warm inside, a fuzzy feeling you never want to lose.

Spy:
The misuser Crouton was sad when he learned you had this phobia, on the outside, he seems intact but on the inside he's kinda sad that he'll never get to snuggle you without you being uncomfortable.but, of course you he knows that you can't help the feelings and understands the boundaries, you two still love each other and he understands to never touch you.
Not even with the cloak?
Well..........

[]
743
Words
[]