Games You Both Play

[]the games that you two play together from time to time![]

Demo:
Papers Please:
Due to his slight memory loss, you help him pay close attention to certain things in the game, you two have fun giving silly voices and accents to the immigrants to! Glory to Artstotska!

Pyro:
Slime Rancher:
The game is feking adorable! You help him figure things out that he had missed or hadn't noticed. You laugh as he talks to the slimes like there in real life, it's a fun time.

Scout:
Mirrors edge:
He loves the par-core game to death! He proposed that you both should dress up for a convention or Halloween as Faith and Noah,Icarus or nomad. And you did, it was cute.

Heavy:
Sally face/Fran bow/ Bear with me/etc:
Really any point and click, story based games. He loves the stories behind them, and he loves when you help him with hard puzzles. He's not the smartest, but he's fun to play with.

Medic:
The origin trail or Surgeon simulator:
Surgeon simulator is quite obvious and the origin trail, slightly so. He liked to explain the different things that you can get. It's like a medical class...only fun.

Sniper:
Destiny/ Sniper Elite:
You both love the first person shooter and you both spout random references that no one else gets. He of course choses the sniper rifle, it's his calling. He kills anyone who kills you in the crucible, and he just loved to play with you, you absolute legend!
Oh, and Sniper elite? It's self explanatory.

Soldier:
RocketBirds-HardBoiled Chicken:
AMERICA F*** Y E A H !
In this game your an American chicken going around sneakily assassinating other chickens...it's a game, that's for sure.

Engi:
The Sims:
Ever sense you told him you make him in this game, he's been wanting to play along side you ever sense. Building in game structures that looked absolutely stunning! While you made very pretty characters. It's a team effort...but it came out splendidly!

Spy:
HitMan:
The silent assassination games always intrigued him, makes him feel like he's actually there...maybe it's because he has to do with silence and disguises. You sometimes playfully call him "agent 47" and he loves it.
[]
378 words UwU
[]