The Silver Bullet[] Medic x Wearwolf!Reader[]

Request from VidetheGrimmReaper
Hope you enjoy ^^
Sorry this took so long, I had some crap going on and lost ALL will to live—
————————————————————
Medics P.O.V
I've been hearing some strange things. Growling and howling outside on certain nights.
Every times I try to stay up to investigate, I fall asleep or it's not there.
But I have noticed that this happens every full moon... if I'm calculating correctly, I believe it may be a werwolf...or maybe just some dog wandering around.
If anything, tonight is the night to strike.
I must protect the team before this thing hurts them...and I must protect (Y/N).... she's my life...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up with a throbbing headache, Leaning up from your bed.
Odd, you swore you collapsed on the floor after—
Joseph.
He takes good care of you.
He probably picked you up and tucked you into your bed.
You smile at this though as you kick your legs over the side of the bed and push yourself up.
You groggily wander your way to the door, pushing it open and padding down the hallway to the kitchen.
As you arrive, you note heavy, scout and sniper having a hushed conversation.
You walk over curious.
"Hey guys."
Sniper turns around with a smile
"Heya, (Y/N). Did you hear those howls last night?"
Howls...?
Oh....me....
You see, you have been cursed to turn into a beast, a werewolf every full moon.
When the silver light hits your skin, you turn into a bloodthirsty wolf-human, that wanders the streets slaughtering everything in sight.
"I don't think I have..."
"Awh, don't mind him, (Y/N). He thinks it's some sort of werewolf."
Scout laughs at what would be an absurd statement... if it wasn't true.
You laughs long with him, to try and blend in.
"Oh well... sniper, you shouldn't worry so much. It may just be a dog."
"Then that bloody dog howls every. Full. Moon."
"Again sniper, you shouldn't worry. Maybe it's a coincidence?"
"Some coincidence..."
He pulls his hat down to slightly cover his face.
You up to say something but you're cut off when you feel two gloved hands wrap around your torso, pulling you into a hug.
You look up to see the medic, a big smile across his face.
"Kleine maus, did you sleep well? You were on the floor..."
Your suspicious were correct
"Yes. Yes I'm ok. Thank you for moving me."
He chuckles slightly and plants a kiss on the top of your head.
"Not a problem at all."
He lets you go and walks off.
You and Joseph have been dating for a few months now and you have managed to keep this secret away from him... but you can feel it in your gut that he knows.
Hopeful that suspicion isn't correct...
He would leave you... leave you alone once again...
He wouldn't love a monster...
He wouldn't....
Only thing to do is to hopefully keep it on the down low.
One more night is all you need before you an have a break from this curse... one more night of the full moon... lucky you.
——time skip cause I'm lazy (plz don't kill me)——
You could feel it, you could feel the transformation start.
There was a shooting pain in your spine that made you grit your teeth at, as you painfully get up from your work desk and make your way outside without trying to make much noise.
Little did you know there was a worried and curious medic on your (soon to be actual) tail.
You find a place in the woods, away from the (T/C) base and you sit on a log, gripping your sides as your ribs feel like they would break open any second.
~~ medics Pov~~
She's in pain... why is she in so much pain??
I can't see the specks of tears in her eyes as she lets out small whimpers, clenching her jaw...
What is she doing out here anyway?
What about the wearwolf?!
I load a silver bullet into my gun to protect her, as I take a step.
But... I stop... when I see something...
A bit of black-brown fur erupting from the collar of her shirt...
I promise myself that I'd take down the beast.... I said that I would protect the team!
She fully transforms and howls to the moon...
I take aim... placed my finger on the trigger and...
Then I remembered.
I also promised myself I would protect her...
After all...
She is my life...