"Fights" you may have

Some little bicker moment you may have with them...

Demo:
You guys usually argue over cutting back on his drinking. You know his clouded judgement gets a bit much when in conversation, and you've been trying to get him to go to a healthier lifestyle, but does he listen? No. He's too busy listening this liver screeching for help.

Pyro:
You guys don't really fight. Most of it is just "go shower, you smell like sulphur.","take off the mask when you come to bed, it hits me when we sleep.", "we can share the plushes, please don't hoard my collection, at night." Etc.
The one time that he 'fought' with you, was when you left for a while and he didn't expect you to be gone for that long.
He gave you a "stern taking" with a cracked and tear soaked voice.... it wasn't really a fight, more of it was that he was worried.

Scout:
Stop. Leaving. Your. Socks. Out. To. Air. Please.
Is that too hard to comprehend?
Oh, the sitting on his high horse thing is a little annoying too, along with the trying too hard- but THE SOCKS, JEREMY! THE SOCKS!

Heavy:
He works himself too hard, and thinks he's fat. He's always talking to you about it, and you try to tell him that working out too much can hurt you, and that he's perfectly fine, but you can't reason with him.
It's like reasoning with a bear, you say a few words, and it'll knock your head off....
...........
Like bears do-
But, really, you worry for the big guy, and I guess spraining his back was the straw that.... broke the camels... back-
He's staring to take your words into consideration, but it's a process.

Medic:
He doesn't get enough sleep, and he's a hypocrite over it!
You stay up 10 minutes past your bedtime and he's on your ass like sand in your bathing suit, until he cuddles with you pretty much casting a spell that forced you to sleep.
He argues that her has work to do' and that 'I'm fine, I'll sleep soon', just to stay up again.
You then have to remind him that 'sleep is important, mr. medic man'
But he doesn't listen.

Sniper:
Again, he won't sleep... but most of that is to do with his coffee intake, which is another topic!
Not only is he depleting your coffee supply, he's drinking too much for it to be ok for him.
He doesn't like tea, water doesn't give him the kick he needs, and soda dehydrated him too much.
sir.
What?
Also, his van was a MESS. Key word was. It's not anymore. Thanks to you.
He's grateful... but you now need to train him to use a hamper.

Soldier:
Soldier has a habit of scaring you. Not that he's scary scary... but he's loud. Very. Loud. And when he sneaks up behind you to play round, then yells "boo! I got you!"...
Your ears bleed.
It's a sweet gesture, and you love him for him enthusiasm... but you need to teach him that there's something called an 'inside voice'....
And no, not the one inside your helmet.

Engi:
He's gotten hurt so many times trying to do things himself.
He thinks that he can do everything on his own, but he can't...
But his hot header mindset says otherwise, and he's cut, bruised and broken himself of metal that was too sharp, or beams that were too heavy.
He tried telling you that he wants things a certain way, and that help will only get in his way...
He never have the guts to actually confront you about it, he doesn't like yelling. But he does get a little serious when talking about his work.
He understands you're worried... but he doesn't understand-
You're trying, don't give up, but don't expect much change, first try.

Spy:
You don't like when he smokes around you, outside of him smoking room.
You don't enjoy the smell of them fresh and up close.
Even though his suit has a faint sent of them on it, it's mostly drown out by his pricey cologne.
You know the unhealthy nature of the named 'cancer sticks' and you're trying to help but... does he care? No