When youre sent away

[]you were sent away for a while and they can't connect to you...how would they act[]
Demo:
Drunk at the time would clutch onto you with crushing force yelling for you to 'Don't go!','Don't leave me!!!', etc. when he solvers up he understands and is more calm about it, but even with that he's still sad to see you go and is over the moon when you return.

Pyro:
Pyro would cry. We doesn't understand why your leaving and why he can't talk to you! Seven days feel like months leaking into years. He gets upset at the smaller things and he just curls up in the corner, hugging his balloonicorn, like he hugs you. When you come back he literally breaks down into tears, yelling that your back and that you shouldn't leave him like that again! He then clings into you for the rest of the day.

Scout:
He would put up a tough guy act and that he'll be ok when you leave. He lied, oh, he DEFINITELY lied... After battles he would sneak into your room and take a shirt of yours just to hold it up to his face and smell you, like you were next to him, then he'd cry lightly and quietly...poor guy...He then stole one and used it as his pillowcase. When you came back he shook with excitement and jumped onto you with a hug. He still has your shirt.

Heavy:
Heavy, being the way he is, would pick you up and give you a crushing bear hug, asking you if he could go with you. When the no came out he tried to persuade Ms.Pauling to let you stay. Again with a no he would sadly let you go. He stayed strong though, just for you. At night he would lay there and think of you, hoping you came back safely. And when you did you earned another rib crushing bear hug. You get a LOT of (Almost) broken ribs with this guy, he can't help it! He loves you and wants to show affection, he can't control his strength.

Medic:
Medic would hang around you before you leave, takin and laughing with you. When you leave he would stay up later in the night and would lash out easier. You were there to comfort him, the thing keeping him sane, now your away, and he misses you. When you come back he's not at the door to greet you. You find him in his lab, hair a mess. You'll talk, hug and cuddle him, and in a matter of minutes, he was fast asleep in your arms. You shimmy him to bed, lay him down then you hop in along with him. Y'all sell a WHILE.

Sniper:
He would hug you and tell you that if anyone hurt you, he would reserve a bullet especially for them. When your gone he would be more alert and at nigh he would dream about you, jumping awake at any sound. When you come back his attitude softens up and he snuggles you, he trails around you for the rest of the day like a lost puppy, making sure your ok.

Soldier:
He would shout at ms.pauling to let you stay, when he gets the no he's slightly mad. When you go he just stands there, dumbfounded on what to do. His cupcake is gone for a while and he's sad. He'd yell more at the guys, frustrated that he couldn't come with you. When you come back he latches onto you exited that your back! E didn't let go of you for the rest of the day...or the next...or...the next....you get the point.

Engineer:
He would be sad that your leaving and he would tell you to stay safe.he was quiet the whole time you were gone, usually talkative and cheery, was replaced by an scary silence. He worked harder than ever before to take his mind of you being gone, he knew better than to act like a child! When you care back he went back to his old self. Distance makes the heart grow fonder? Maybe so. But he loves you too much to be away from you for TOO long.

Spy:
Spy didn't miss you...he fallowed you. Even though it was against the rules, he would break them just for you. Cloaking goes a long way.

[]
742 Words YuY
[]