When someone flirts with you

[]this is how they would react when someone flirted with you.[]
~Requested by The_Dead_Ender ~
Demo:
The Scotsman is definitely NOT happy.
As a matter of fact, he is angry.
He's an angry boi.
He would tear the man away from you, spitting out threats, and profanity.
People walking past would think that he was drunk or high for his sudden outburst.
But for once, he was completely sober.
After the spiel was over he walks over to you and encases you in his arms, glaring at the accumulation of people that started to watch this unfold.
"And dat goes to all of ye! If ya think dat you can take ma sunshine ya got anoder' thing comin!"
The people then decided it was best to walk away.
It was scary...but your glad he's on YOUR side.

Pyro:
The burnt cinnamon roll would wrap his arms around him and muffle happily that a new friend has appeared!
But when they tried to KISS you...that set him off.
He went up behind him and lit the back of his pants on fire, laughing maniacally!
I guess he was in the HOT SEAT then...
The people watching just stepped back and your sweet, innocent little Aiden, completely wrecked that man...
And you were very grateful for him.
He's still your little bean.

Scout:
Being the man...uh...can I even say that..?
Well...
Being...Scout...he would try to act higher on the guy, and he would try to impress you more.
Maybe a dominance thing?
Maybe a tactic to make him awkward?
Who knows?
But I guess it worked! Because he man just shifted uncomfortably and walked away slowly.
The poor scooty scoot... well. You still love him, no matter how awkward, it just adds to the adorable-ness

Heavy:
A man?
Flirting with his little cub?
In front of him?!
This big bear of a man does NOT like this one bit.
Normally loud, he would grab his shoulder roughly and turn him around, scarily lowering his voice to only above a whisper.
A full 180 of his usually voice.
He fears no man, but the man should fear him, for once he mutters a threat to the man, he throws him over his shoulder like a used wrapper.
No...I'm serious, he did a full YEET over his shoulder.
He then picks you up and walks out out of there.

Medic:
You have gained a reputation of HIS girl.
His Täubchen...
The last time someone flirted with you, he lost a limb.
And I tell you, it was no amputation... it was left dangling on only by the veins...
Poor man...NOT!
He was trying to flirt himself onto you,
Your glad Joseph was there.
So gentle yet so strong.
Perfection.

Sniper:
He would stand behind him and wait...
You would look at him, causing the man to look back. All the man would see was sniper walking a bullet across his fingers.
"Ya know, mate...this bullet would look really nice in ya skull. Hey, I'll give it to ya....free of charge."
The man chuckled slightly not fully believing him...until he loads it into his pistol and cocks it... he gulps and books it.
Oh how you love that man of yours.

Soldier:
Snap there necks!
Short and simple!
No one takes his CupCake!
No one!

Engineer:
Dell would walk to him and chat, being very calm. Like he didn't know what was going on.
He then, out of the blue, tells him to back off before something happens.
The man didn't believe him until Dell socked him right in the neck.
That set the man running.
Small things pack a punch, I tell ya!

Spy:
No need for words with this man, he just does a flip of his butterfly knife and that was the end of that.
Ah man you love the strong silent type, cause that's what you got when I comes to him protecting you.
[]666 words S P O O K[]