Perfect []Heavy x Chubby! reader[]

Request from Charizard980_2
This was cute!!
Heavy also needs more love.
So so so SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT I AAAAA-
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"Does this show off my back?"

"Your... back?"

"Yes, Misha, my back."

"Oh...."

You turn to your big Russian boyfriend, who was sitting on the bed of your bedroom.

You two had gone on a small 1 week cruise to Mexico and it's surrounding islands for a well needed vacation. After the influx of money you had both earned from your tours.

He was wearing a Hawaiian button up shirt with black jeans and some casual work shoes, and you were wearing a blue knee-cut dress, with a black torso, and long sleeves.

You craned your neck to the side to try and capture a glimpse of yourself in the large mirror they provided for you.

You were never a stick figure, and this always bothered you... you always through you could be better... but no matter how hard you tried, nothing seemed to work for you.

That's when you saw it... you sighed and pulled a black, long sleeved cover from the wardrobe.
Misha watches this with sad eyes.

"(Y/n) should not worry about it, this is fun times! Do not be sad over dress."

You turn to him, an expression of embarrassment paired by the reddening of your cheeks could be easily displayed.

"That's sweet... but I-"

"(Y/N)."
His tone was strict as he stood up, head almost hitting the ceiling of the low-topped room. He walked over to you, bending down slightly, slipping on a small shell necklace you bought from one of your stops around your neck.

"(Y/N) looks beautiful. Always."
He grins to you, as he pulls you into a gentle, yet firm hug.

You had no choice but to hug back... how could you resist?
That distracted you from how you were feeling for a minute.

He let go and opened the door for you
"Let us go eat!"

And so you did.

You met your waiter at the dining hall, and he brought you both to your table.
The smell of bread and food from the other tables were enticing and heavenly.
An absolute dream.

The waiter came over, dressed in flawless white and black, with a smile and a notepad in hand.
After choosing the meals you wanted-as hard as it was- he gave you both a nod and walked back to the kitchen.

Both of you began to chat, like you have always been able to before.
It was like you two were childhood friends when really, you two only had met when you joined the Mercs.

As you both spoke, you decided to pull a slice of bread onto your plate. It was a brown, sweet smelling bread, steam still coming from the middle.

This is when you had the perfect time to try it: Misha was telling one of his stories.

He would go on and on with his tales, and you didn't mind at all.
Even if he would re-tell you the story, he would always slip in a new joke or a new detail each time... to keep you on your toes.

You popped the bread into your mouth for a soft-earthy-sweet taste to invade your mind.
It was good....
Very good...
As he spoke, you snacked, focusing on only him.
It was like no one else in the world existed... but You, Misha... and the odd voice coming from the right-
It was your waiter!

He placed your dish in-front of you, the smell enchanting you as soon as the plate touched the table, and then turned to give your big boyfriend his dish, as well.
You both thanked him as he walked off, and looked to Each-other.

You playfully pick up your glass and hold it out to him.
"Cheers. To the vacation we needed, and the rest we deserved."
The Russian snickered and lifted his glass up to yours, clinking it with as much force as a feather falling onto snow.
"To (Y/N). The most lovely woman in the world... and to the best week of our life."

His statement made you blush...
But it soon fades as you started to eat.

Sure it was delicious... and well made... and fancy...
But his words echoed in your head.
"The most lovely woman in the world"?
I couldn't be...
I mean... look at everyone...
You looked up from your plate to the couples and families littered over the dining room...
How perfect they looked...
How...

You went silent and pushed your meal away...
Heavy looked up, concerned and confused.
"Is... meal ok?"
"Uh... yeah.. it's... it's great, honey..."
You looked away, feeling embarrassed in your skin...
Seeing everyone in their 'summer bodies' just... it made you feel like everyone was watching you.

Heavy has seen this before.
Placing a hand on yours, snapping you back to reality, he sighs.
"(Y/N)... you don't need to be skinny... you don't need to be perfect... you are heavy's favorite person. (Y/N) is more than perfect."

This is when he pulled out a small red-velvet box,Clicking it open to reveal...

"A ring..?"
You widened your eyes, the diamond shimmering like ice on a warm night.

"It is my families jewels... and now, I want you to have them too..."
He gets up, shuffling over to you you, before kneeling down.
" will (Y/N) marry heavy? And make him happiest man in world?"

You began to feel the tears rolling down your face as you thee your arms around his neck.
"Yes! Of course!"

He hugs you tight, letting out a booming cry of happiness, as he kisses your cheek.

Never have you felt so loved...
So appreciated...
So....
Perfect.