Drunken []Demoman[]

A/N:
Idk how to fricken write DemoX stories...so bear with me, reader! :,/
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
You don't drink, you never did...it always smelled disgusting and you couldn't bear the thought of that unholy liquid(THE POWER IF CHRIST COMPELS Y—*Demonic dog howl*)this lead you to hate everyone who drank it.
Then you met Tavish..and that wall changed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It was around 2:30 and you were sleeping peacefully, that was all interrupted when Loud-Ass laughter broke the silence.
You knew who it was and you groaned. You look over at your clock, the red letters cutting through the darkness of your room.
"2:30...gg Tavish..."
you rolled out of bed, literally, then forced yourself off and up from the cold floor and drug yourself to the living room. You squinted as your eyes adjusted to the light, there you saw Demo,Heavy and scout.
Well,let's discount scout, cause you saw he only took a few sips from the full bottle in his hand and he was already passed out, while the other two drunkenly talked and laughed, beer bottles littering besides the two.
'More clean up for me, yay!'
You thought to yourself.
You were about to walk out of the room, but you were called back by a sertan drunken Scott.
"Ay, you! Get ova here! I wanna tell ya som-n'."
You begrugedly walk over to him, your heart pounding faster with each step, you loved Tavish but you didn't want to admit it...you didn't want it to interfere with your job as a mercenary!
You did manage,however, to keep your cool as you approached the Scotsman.
He wraps a stern arm around you.
"Aye, don't tell er... but I love myself some (Y/N)."
"Oh?" Your smirk and lean against the table, looking over at heavy, who's trying hard not to laugh.
"Really?"
"Oh,ya! Ta way she walks, really, tha way er hips sway with every step,"he makes a small click click with his tongue "er lovely, angelic voice...and er laugh... it always makes me smile."
He smiles slightly and ruffles your hair
"Ah, I could go on! But I'd take all night! Just...don't tell er, ok?"
You giggle slightly.
"Nah, I won't tell her."
He led you go and you find your way back to your room.
[]Timeskip to Morning, brought to you by Raslei, BY THE POWER OF FLUFFY BOIS![]
You, now fully rested, wander into the mess hall and you surprisingly see, no bottles to be found around.
Demo was there and when he saw you he ran up to you.
"Mornin' lass!"
"Good morning,Tavish"
You smile.
He responds, grinning like an idiot...
He always does that around you.
"So,"
you start
"'The way my hips sway, my voice, my laughter, you could keep going?"
You placed a sassy hand on your hip, acting disappointed.
His eye grows wide and he starts to get flustered.
"I-I'm so sorry, lass! How...how did ya—"
He paused...and then realized...'wait...I TOLD HER!'
He pulls his beanie down over his face to hide his shame.
"Ah! I gone done it again!"
He yells at himself.
You put a hand on his shoulder and get close to his face, he pulls his beanie down off his face to see why you were doing that, and he was met by a pair of soft lips on his.
He was shocked at first (shooketh)
But released all the tension as he pulled you in close.
Time seemed to freeze...
It was all so...so perfect...
Needless to say, when you both broke away, he showered you in all of the things he found attractive about you...and he was right...it took all day AND night...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[]623 Words[] *Screams in Texan*