Snowmen []Pyro X Reader[]

One snowy day at the base, your awakened a very special someone who just wants to play.
Request by: MarioentteLove
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A cold, lazy Wednesday, you were still asleep the freshly fallen snow outside creating a white ambiance in the room.
You had tucked yourself under your fuzzy blanket, no cold getting to your skin.
You were in a deep, calming sleep...
Until you were abruptly woken up, by something soft brushing against your nose.

Aiden, was using his hair to tickle your nose, waking you up just enough, for you to notice him.
Once your attention was on him he gave you a kiss on the forehead and lifted you out of bed, standing you up on the smooth concrete floor.
The cold gave you quite a shock but you got used to it in a few seconds.

He seemed...happier than usual...?
Which was hard because he was always happy.
"(Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)! It snowed outside!"
You didn't notice the ambience until now, your eyes still tired from being listed from your slumber, trailed over to the window.
You walked over and opened the blinds to be...Blinded.
The snow reflecting the sun into your face, causing you to squint.
Once your eyes got used to it, you saw a beautiful, untouched landscape. A thick layer of while, fluffy snow hid the ground from the sun and sky above, ice shining as they hung off of the wood of the buildings outside.

You let out a sigh and turned to Aiden, who was staring outside with you, almost pressed against your body.
"Let me go get dressed then I'll be out."
And with that he was off, to get dressed as well.

You did your usual wake up routine, then put on some clothes.
You put on a thin long sleeved (T/C) shirt, finishing the look with a pair of long, warm Black pants. You then took a large (F/C) jacket, (S/F/C) gloves and a long (T/C) scarf
After, you adorned some large, black fuzzy boots, accompanied by some thick socks, and you were off.

You stepped outside of your room and walked to the main aria, a fire was going to it made everything warm.
You looked to see Aiden there at the table, dressed in thick clothing and a scarf, bouncing slightly like an exited toddler.

This made you smile as you walked over.
"Ready to go?"
You ask as you equip the layers you had in your arms.
"Of course! It's been a while sense I've seen snow... So this is all very exiting to me!" He grins and gets up.
You just finished putting on your scarf and with that, you two were off.

A whip of cold wind slapped your face as you opened the door and stepped outside.
It was beautiful!
And bright...
That did stop you though!

You two spent about two hours outside, using shovels to knock down the icicles, making snow angels, throwing snowballs at each other from time to time and just having fun.

You both decided to finish off your fun with a snow man.
You both found a huge mound of snow and got to work.
It. Was. Awesome!
You both found the perfect sticks and many stones to decorate.
You both made the perfect snow man... it was just missing something...
Aiden took off his scarf and put it around the snow man.
"Now it was perfect!" He smiled.
you looked over to him, with a slight tilt to your head.
"Nice thinking." You smiled to him. He smiled back, cheeks slightly pink.
You both decide to go inside (that rhymed), and drink some hot chocolate.
A perfect way to end a perfect day (that also rhymed).

You both snuggles by the fire, mugs in hand, the hot beverage ran down your throat, warming up your now realised frozen appendages.
You were both silent, listening to the crackle of the fire, just enjoying the coco.

When he randomly took your my and set it down, he then pulled you close and kissed you.
You pretty much melted into it.

Your arms wrapped around him as he dipped you slightly.
When you both broke his face was red.
"Uh...I-uh... y-you had marshmallow o-on your...lips..."
The guys didn't have marshmallows left in the pantry and engi didn't feel like driving on the iced up roads.
You decided to play along.
"Well, thank you for helping me."
You smiled and he smiled as well.

"I-I love you...M-my Firefly..."
He said sheepishly.
You chuckled slightly returning it with a small kiss on the cheek.
"I love you too."

[]
798
Words
Sorry this took so long to write, I didn't have any motivation.
[]