When you're sick

[]how they act when your sick[]
Demo:
Demo would stay in your room telling silly stories of battle and or drunken times. He would also bring in some 'special drinks' if you were in pain.
You may get tipsy...but it kills the pain...and it's all worth seeing the smile on his face, him knowing he did a good job!

Pyro:
He would guard you with his life, bringing in his stuffed animals and serving you sweets. Oh, and cuddles! Cuddles are a MUST for him! He would pull you close so you where between his legs and he would just hug you, you two would sit there and just snuggle. Until someone went to sleep, which just lead to more cuddles!!!

Scout:
Scout would do anything and everything in his power to get you to feel better. He would bring in stuff for tricks and he would even bring in jokes...oh...lots and LOTS of jokes...
Lucky you!

Heavy:
Even a giant man like him can be gentile. He would sit there and play with your hair as you two just visited. And,just like pyro, cuddles...cuddles are a MUST have!

Medic:
Even though a doctor should know better than to mess with a sick patient, he doesn't care. He would find special medicines to take away the pain and the sickness faster than regular medicine. He would hug and kiss you, pamper you like a queen (*clicking noises* *Gets shot*). Two good things that came out of this was he taught you German and you learned how comfortable of a pillow he was.

Sniper:
The Aussie would guard you, killing or severely hurting ANYONE that woke you or was going to. He gave you so many things and you two just had a good time. But, him having a not so strong immune system, him hugging and being around you would cause him to get sick to!
Yeah! Sick buddies!

Soldier:
Just like Mundy, he would kill anyone that woke you up from your well needed rest. He would try his best and make you baked goods...always somehow coming out horribly... but he made it with love, so that made you happy.

Engineer:
The sweetheart would stay with you every second, only leaving to get you food, water, or to go to the bathroom.
He would as for your opinion on his BluePrints and he would let you help him make new ones. Those were days filled with chocolate and love, and a few days after, t make sure you were ok, he would pamper you.
Look at him...lovin on ya...so sweet!

Spy:
Spy would try his best to comfort you, being slightly paranoid about your sickness. But he wouldn't avoid you, actually, it was kinda the opposite. He stopped smoking during that time to devote his time towards you.
Now THATS motivation.
[]
492 Words.
Y'all, it's 1:27...sorry if it seems rushed ;^;
[]