What they like the most about you

Demo:
Your walk:
He's absolutely mesmerised by the way you sway when you walk, that little prep in every step you take, he thinks it's sexy. (UwU)

Pyro:
Your Smile:
A bright smile for his bright light. His day always seems to be bright, and your smile always enhances it. And when he feels gloomy, your the sunshine that chases away the rain.

Scout:
Your butt:
Oh boy, lucky you. He runs around and without warning, he will give your hubs a small snack before running off, continuing his business.
He thinks it's funny and hey, any exuse to touch them makes him wild.
But in reality, it kinda stings.
He's a thirsty boi.

Heavy:
Your hands:
There just so small compared to his! He thinks that it's so fascinating that something on a human could be go tiny and frail.
His sisters hands were always on the bigger side, and your hands are something complexity diffident.
He loves holding them.

Medic:
Your eyes:
He could get lost in your bright (E/C) eyes. He thinks that's there gorgeous, how they sparkle when the lights hit them, he calls you his "dove" or his "angel" for a reason.

Sniper:
Your laugh:
He loves to hear you laugh, it makes him happy. He will try and make you laugh at random occasions to hear it.

Soldier:
Your hugs:
All tough guys have a soft spot, and that stilt is protect of you and your cuddles. Hugs from behind when he's stressed are the best.
He loves it too much, he loves you too much.

Engi:
Your hair:
He likes to play with it, running his fingers through it, combing/ brushing it. He absolutely adores it!

Spy:
Your nose:
It's so small! He will boop it at random times and with grin at the reaction you give, depending on your mood or weather or not you were expecting it.
He loves to kiss it to, it's so fragile, like a kittens nose.
You also kitten sneeze to him, so that maximises it.

[]
343 words y'all :D
[]