He accidentaly hurts you

Demo:
You two were goofing off having a drink, both a little more tipsy than you intended, when he went to go attack you with kisses all over the face.
While pulling you close to him, he scrapped your skin a little and you let out a shrill Yelp. This got his attention. He started to tear up and stuttered out tear soaked apologies, this got you riled up as well. Soon you we're both drunkenly sobbing in each other's arms repeatedly saying sorry over nothing.

Pyro:
You were both on the bed, him behind you playing with your hair. You both were just talking and he decided to try and braid it. While parting your hair he caught a few strands and tugged, in result you let out a small 'ow'...and that's all he needed to hear before he was restricting you into a tight hug nuzzling his face into your neck saying shakily that he hurt his little firebug and that he didn't want you to be mad at him... but who could be mad at him?
You re-ensured him that you were ok and you both stayed snuggles for a while.

Scout:
Baseball... enough said.
You weren't paying attention and got bonked RIGHT in the nose with the ball he just it and it started to bleed. Scout rushed over in a panic repeating 'oh crap' over and over under his breath as he swiftly ran back to the bench and brought you a tissue to stop the bleeding as he guided you to the infirmary. Turns out he fractured your nose and you were sent to your room to rest a little. Little did you know; He didn't leave your side that night as you slept, afraid that you hated him...
You woke up to him curled up next to you as you couldn't help but smile. You wrapped him in a tender hug and let him rest.

Heavy:
He was at a shooting range to work out his gun and you were there beside him. He fired for a bit hitting the target perfectly!
You smiled and looked up at him and he did the same until he saw your arm...
You didn't notice it at first but when you looked down you saw red burn marks spotted all over your arm. It seems you stood a little TOO close to him and the hot bullet shells hit your arm. THEN the pain set in.....ow...
He picked you up bridal style and brought you back to the medic, who put a cold substance on your burns and wrapped your arm.
He gave the wrap on your arm a gentle kiss and apologized, laying you down and snuggling you.
That was the last time he let you stand that close to him when shooting.

Medic:
So, he was yelling at the scout for doing something stupid...of course... when you walked up behind him to try and calm him down...
But at that point in time he boiled over and flung his hands in the air to express his steaming rage at the runner and hit you right on the face.
He felt the small nose being crushed under his large hands and turned in horror as you held it, eyes watering up from the shock.
He held your arm up, showing you how to hold your nose Incase it started to bleed and started to walk you to his office, right after giving scout a 'we'll continue later, you little twat' look.
He looked at t and luckily nothing seemed damaged , and that's good for the both of you, because he seemed quite shaky at the fact he hit you in general!
If something broke on you because of him, who knows what he would have done...
He stuck with you, talking and joking, trying to gain your love (that was never lost) back again.

Soldier:
Solly was always notorious for using a sneak attack on you. A sneak attack of hugs that is! Or he would just be stealthy in general to scare you for fun...
Well, one day he came up behind you when you were cutting something in the kitchen and scared you, to be silly.
He didn't see that you had a knife, however and you iced your hand open.
He let out a small scream in horror, realizing that his American sweet heart was bleeding!
He rushed you to medic yelling that you were wounded and that you were dying!
This was an exaggeration, it was a small cut that was easily patched up with a bandaid.
He didn't allow you to stand up for at least an hour, while you tried to tell him that you were fine.
He's just looking after his little cupcake.

Sniper:
Mundy was getting quite... paranoid... one night...
He decided to take a small walk, kabuki in hand in case anything attacked.
Bad timing on your part, because when you came up to him and put a hand o  his shoulder, he flung you around and pinned you against a tree, knife to your neck.
You only stood there in scared shock as the cold steel pressed into your tender skin...then he realized it was you...he dropped the weapon and hugged you tightly.
You both went back to his van and he batched it the small mark on your neck from the blade.
He apologized and pulled you to his bed for a night full of cuddles and kisses... he didn't mean it to hurt his one and only... And that night, he was overly apologetic.

Engi:
It wasn't even his fault, but he thought it was. You were helping him with building something and you cut your hand on an exposed piece of metal.
He apologized profusely and bandaged your wound.

Spy:
He was playing around with you, kissing your neck with a smile. You were both having a playful time before he didciddd to bite you. It was originally supposed to be just a still little nip, but it was a little more hard than he anticipated. You reacted with a small pained grunt and he got the hint.
He kissed that spot and hugged you, setting you down, hugging you close.
[]
1047
Words
[]