Kisses in public

(Boi sniper T H I C C—)
(Anyway, here's something small)
[]How you kiss in public[]
Demo:
he doesn't care on who is watching, sloppy kisses all the way!

Pyro:
He gives you sweet and soft kisses in public, not to embarrass you. Then silly, rough and playful kisses when alone.

Scout:
He gives you side kisses and forehead kisses. A way to show love, protection and to show off his hot girlfriend to the others.

Heavy:
He would gently kiss your nose, not to harm you. People think it's adorable, And it really is!

Medic:
He doesn't care where you two are or who is around, he gives you loving kisses on the lips and cheeks all the time.

Sniper:
He's kinda shy when it comes to these things... so he barely gives them to you around others, but when he does he kisses your forehead and temples as he hugs you from the side or behind.

Soldier:
Cheeks strictly... he keeps the better stuff for alone time.

Engi:
The shy Texan bean doesn't want you to be uncomfortable, and like sniper the public kisses are scarce... that doesn't stop him from kissing you cheek bones and nose from time to time though.

Spy:
All the kisses for you. He's here to serve, he would kiss you anywhere at any time.

[]
222 words
[]