Baseball![]Scout[]

A warm summer day.
Your best friends.
And a baseball bat and baseballs...
These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect field day.
But the author so happened to make one of the friends...
Your crush...
Thus....
This one-shot was made!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You already made lemonade and put together the field...not the last thing to do is grab the bats and balls and to bring the others.
As you walked into the main room, you see scout sprawled out of the clutch, asleep... 'quiet do once, huh?' You chuckled to yourself.
You walk to the side of the couch where scouts head is and you lean over it, your face hovering over his, about a foot away.
Your hair falls around your head and tickling his nose((for those who's hair is too short for that: you exhale a thin and swift tunnel of air through your lips, ticking his nose)
He blinks his eyes open and blushes, seeing how close you are.
"Jeremy, get your butt off the couch, we're playing baseball!"
His face lights up and rolls off the couch, sprinting up as he makes impact to the ground.
"Aw,yeah! I'm da best at baseball! ya know, toots, back in my town, I was the top player!"
"Really?"
You pretend to act surprised at this story...after all...he told your this many times before.
"Yeah! I'll show you how good I am, just you wait!"
He happily walks out the door to the field.
You smirk and roll your eyes, slightly shaking your head, then you go get the others.
[]Timeskip brought to you by Shia Labuff[]
Your all on the field, split into two teams:
First teams name-(Y/T/N)
Players-
•(Y/N)
•Medic
•Sniper
•Soldier
•Spy
Team leader-
(Y/N)
Second teams name- Boston Terriers
•Scout
•Pyro
•Heavy
•Engineer
•Demo
Team leader-Scout (of course...)

Your up to bat, with medic in the batter's Box, practicing his swinging.
Engineers pitching to you and scout is the catcher. You get into your stance as engineer starts to plan his throw.
"Hey,girly, You gotta nice ass!"
You only smirk, focused on the ball.
"Yeah? Your not too bad yourself, Boston boy."
He gets flustered by this...surprised you didn't hit him, after all, you have a weapon right in your hands...
The game was long, but your team won by a landslide...why?
Because scout kept screwing up, so much for 'I'll show ya how good I am'
He walks away from the group of men talking and drinking the delicious lemon aid you made.
A place where they can't see...perfect!you decide to fallow him, because why not?
You sneak up on Jeramy with a water-bottle in hand... you then proceed to pour the ice cold H20 down his neck and he yelps.
He turns around, mad at first, but it softens and he laughs when your stand there, drinking the water, acting like nothing happened, trying to contain your giggles.
He suddenly put you in a headlock and nuggies you.
You try and break free as you laugh, emotions overflowing.
"SCOUT! STAHP!"
"Your had this comin',(Y/N)!"
You take the leftover water and squirt it in his stomach, he bends down slightly, his skin tightening up by the change in temperature, and you take this time to break free and tackle him.

Both your laughing calm down...for you both go get flustered...
Your sitting on his waist, him in the ground, your faces only inches away.
You smile sweetly, with a hint of slyness intertwined, as you inch closer and kiss him.
He stiffens up at first, then melts into it.
You then break away, one hand on his chest, the other one you make a pose, pressing the fingers to your chest.
"I guess that mean I win!"
You giggle.
"I guess so! Good job out there..."
He smiles, blushing.
You snicker.
"Not too bad yourself, Lover boy."
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
670 Words! Y E E T