You wearing their stuff

[]I know the photo above isn't TF2 but screw it[]
[]i wanted to do this....Foit me M8[]

Demo:
You put on his beanie and an eye patch, and then you walk up behind him.
He turns to you with a slight blush...looks at his scrumpy...then back at you.
This repeats about 3 times.
"Ay...Wot is in this drink that makes me reflection so sexy?!"
Let's just say, giggles erupted around the room.

Pyro:
All you really had to work with has his mask.
His suits were WAY too big on you, and even though that's exceedingly cute...full body rubber isn't really your thing.
You go up to him and let out a muffled 'Look at me! I'm you'
And you raise your arms in the air, like a child wanting to be picked up by her father.
Well.
Wish GRANTED!
Cause he scoops you and spins your around giggling like an idiot.
An adorable moment to remember.

Scout:
The scooty boi had his gear laying around after a long battle.
You slip on his outfit and tackle him in a hug.
Who knew someone so confident could stutter so much?
He was a blushing mess seeing you in a —no...HIS—tank top and your jean shorts. The hat shading your eyes just barely, but there shine was still visible.
Well...
It was a fun show for the guys.

Heavy:
You made a makeshift 'Sasha' prop, and you put on his gear.
Everyone was gathered into a room, playing cards and drinking as you suddenly burst through the door.
You hold out the prop, you up on your beast Russian accent...and you screech at the top of your lungs:
"I AM HEAVY WEAPONS GALL!"
Heavy pounds the table with his fist and laughs, wheezes and laughter fills and the room as you walk towards heavy.
And short girl like you, acting all macho, just added to the hilarity.
"Someone touches SASHA 2.0!! Ok...wh—"
Heavy scoops you up and at the same time you both yell:
"WHO TOUCHED MY GUN?!?!"
(Ah....well, that was fun to write)

Memic—I mean.uh—Medic:
Joseph has been having a hard time lately. So stressed...you decided to try something cute.
You put on his lab coat with a dress shirt underneath. And you walk into the med-bay.
You slip off his glasses from behind and put them on.
Medic, surprised, turns to you and chuckles softly. His cheeks dusting pink.
Archimedes loved that look to, for he nestled into the crook of your neck and just sat there, refusing to leave.
Conclusion?
Medic was less Stressed.

Sniper:
Sniper hates it when people take his hat.
It's his hat and his alone.
If anyone took it, he'd cut them.
Let alone let anyone WEAR it.
You felt brave and when you two were hanging out, you took his hat and plopped it on your head.
He kinda stared at you and you realized it was a bad idea, so you went to take it off.
He then smiled and put a hand on your to stop you from taking it off.
"Oí, Roo. It looks good on ya...Oill let ya wear it, oill get a new one."
You wore that thing for AGES.

Soldier:
A man and his helmet were not to be messed with, you ether respect it, leave it alone...or get hurt...
Unless your the wife of said man, then I guess there's another option.
This proved to be true when soldier had his helm ate knocked off by a drunk merc.
You bent down and picket it up, but instead of putting it on his head, you put it on yours.
The helpmate was WAY too big on you...dark was all you saw.
Then light took over the shadow and soldier lifted it just slightly to see you eyes.
He got to see your beautiful (E/C) eyes in HIS helmet...and you earned a peck on the lips.

Engineer:
The sweet little Texan couldn't handle you. He broke right as he saw your beautiful face.
And it only took:
-a part of overalls
-a HardHat
-Goggles.
For this man to malfunction.
Blushing like a MadMan he put a hand over his mouth as he held in gittery, flustered and love struck giggles.
He may stutter, but no need to hit him with a wrench to fix it, just snuggle and give him a kiss.

Spy:
He had some old suits in his closet...so, this signals you to explore!
You found a suit, older and slightly faded, in the back of his wardrobe.
You put it on and went up to him. He's was currently talking to the others, such unsuspecting prey...
You have him a hug around the waist and i sifts in your grasp, looking down at you.
He softly smiles and pats your head.
"It looks good! I'll buy 'ou a better suit later, oui?"
You two had a fun time shopping...
It was a good day.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
844 Words... just FYI