Preparation

"Are you excited?" A light voice asked when Sofia shifted in bed.

"About what?" Sofia yawned.

"You're graduating today!" Another voice exclaimed.

At that, Sofias eyes flew open to see Robin and Mia sitting on her. "Good morning you two. I was busy dreaming of my new school."

"You will be there soon enough." Clover replied.

Before Sofia could answer, a knock came.
"Sofia?"  Miranda asked.

"Hide under my bed!" Sofia whispered quickly.

The door opened before Clover, Mia and Robin could leave. "Sofia happy- shoo!"
Miranda began to swat at the birds and Clover.

"Sof, tell her now!" Clover exclaimed 

"Mom, I need to tell you something...kinda important." Sofia smiled shyly.

"Ok." Miranda raised an eyebrow 

"Before I freed Elena from my amulet, she used to reward me with powers whenever I did a good deed. If I did a bad one, I'd get cursed." Sofia answered 

"Ok. What does that have to do with animals in your room?" Miranda asked.

"First day at RPA, I helped a baby bird and I got the power to speak with animals of any kind. The bunny is Clover, the bluebird is Mia and Robin is the robin." Sofia replied.

"Why did you keep this secret?" Miranda asked.

"Because, Cedric and Amber were jealous of the power my amulet holds. Cedric tried to steal it numerous times, Amber did once, but thats a story for another time." Sofia replied.

"What about that purple bracelet you always have on?" Miranda asked.

"Explanation for another time, Mom. What did you want to tell me?" Sofia asked.

"Oh, right. I have a graduation present for you. But...we have to leave the castle for it. Now come along and get ready. The coach will be waiting for you." Miranda answered heading for the door.

"Hmm...I wonder what the surprise could be." Sofia wondered aloud 

Robin and Mia flew to the closet to grab Sofias pink and purple dress.

"Then you should get going quick, Princess!" Clover replied sliding pink shoes over to the girl.

"Thank you guys!" Sofia replied dressing and then she left the room.

On the way to the surprise, Sofia told her mother about her adventures to the Mystic Isles.

"I cant believe you've been there!" Miranda said surprised

"Well, I was recruited to be a Protector of the Ever Realm. The real reason I've been so busy is because a power hungry crystal maker wants all the power of the Wicked Nine to herself." Sofia sighed

"The Wicked Nine?! No wonder you chose the adventure school. I admit, I thought you'd choose performing arts. But wow, thats an amazing honor. I read about the Protectors of the Mystic Isles, you must be the very first human Protector." Miranda mused.

"I am."

"This is surprising, and amazing!" Miranda exclaimed.

More was gonna be said, but the coach stopped.

"What are we doing at our old shop?" Sofia asked.

"Come in,  I have something for you." Miranda revealed a prink dress behind a curtian.