the Graduation

"Tell me, what's happened?" Sofia asked.

"All the Protectors got word of Prisma heading for the Isle of Wishes." Chrysta replied.

"Chrysta, how does Prisma know all of this information? A while back she stole the locket of Vor. But I've never heard of her." Sofia stated.

Chrysta sighed, "as a future Protector, you need to know our history."

"Im listening."

"Vor was a Protector like me, but she wanted to rule the world. We stopped her and trapped her in the locket." Chrydta explained.

"And the Wicked Nine? Are you saying it's Vors idea and not Priamas?" Sofia asked.

"Exactly that. Vor is using Prisma so she can get free." Chrysta shuddered slightly.

"Maybe it wasn't a good idea to unite the Wicked Nine after all." Sofia sighed

"Princess why do you  say that?"

"If Prisma wants to transfer the power she'd need all Wicked Nine objects together in one room, right? Well we gave her that, and she has my nessa key. She could easily break out and get all the powers." Sofia exclaimed.

"To the Isle of Protectors!" Chrysta exclaimed.

By the time the pair had arrived, they saw Prisma breaking into the room where all the Wicked Nine are kept.

"We need to get in there!" Sofia exclaimed.

Chrysta used her own Nessa key and was able to make a doorway. "We need to hurrry!"

The two hurried through the door I to the chamber where Prisma released the Wicked Nine.

"Vega, Orion, you've been tricked!" Chrysta whispered into her Enchantlet.

"Quick Chrysta, make a wind whip!" Sofia flicked her wrist and Chrysta followed.

The power of the Wicked Nine was slowly being transferred to Prisma, as she cackled in victory.  "I feel all the power!"

However, the combined whips of Sofias and Chrystas whips took hold of Vors locket before the power transfer finished.

The locket fell, as did Prisma. "No, no, No!" She screamed grabbing for the necklace desperately.

All around them, the Wicked Nine came clattering down. Sofia dodged the objects and made her way to Vors singed locket.

Prisma crawled trying to grab hold of it again. However, Sofia picked it up first. "Its over, Prisma." She then used her whip to hold Prismas wrist just as Vega came in.

"What has happened?"

"My trainee stopped Prisma, again!" Chrysta announced proudly.

"Well done Princess Sofia." Vega commented and saw the burned locket. "The locket is destroyed, hopefully the spirit of Vor is too."

"Chrysta told me about her. Do you really think it's over and Vors gone?" Sofia asked.

"We can only hope." Orion answered coming into the chamber. "If Prisma had completed the transfer, she could have released Vors spirit. But because of you, she's been stopped."

"Thank you Mr. Orion." Sofia curtsied.

"Princess, don't you have a graduation to get to?" Chrysta asked

Sofia gasped, "oh no! I have to fly! Sorry Chrysta...but.." the girl took her amulet in her hand and transformed into a fairy.

"Ok, fly on out of here!" Chrysta called.

*

"Dez? What are you doing here?" Sofia asked when she landed.

"Preparing to read my speech." Desmond replied. He then took in Sofias appreance, "Are you a fairy?"

Sofia blushed, and returned to her human form in a flask of pink smoke  "My mistake."

"How did you do that?"

"Uh..." Sofia stumbled.

"....Prince Desmond!" Flora announced

But Dez stood rooted where he was. "If I had know being valedictorian meant giving a speech, I would have failed more classes."

"Prince Desmond!" Flora announced again.

"Here, you read it." Dez held out the parchment to Sofia.

"I cant do that, but let's go up there together." Sofia suggested.

Dez smiled weakly, "thanks."

"Where is Prince Desmond?" Fauna asked.

"We're right here Miss Flora!" Spfia announced as she dragged Dez with her.

Sofia had noticed her family in the audience all breathe a sigh of relief.

When Sofia placed the speech on the podium, a strong wind blew it away.

"Oh no!" Dez cringed.

Sofia only smiled and stood behind the podium. "When I first arrived at Royal Prep, I didn't know the first thing about being a princess. I had a lot to learn. Not only did I learn  from my teachers, I learned from my new friends and family. Being royal is being a kind ruler to those who look up and depend on you."

"I've learned to be thoughtful of one's actions, because they could have unforseen  consequences. We may all be going seporate ways, but the friends we made here will last a life time. But let's never forget RPAs first rule: rule over others as youd have them rule over you. So with that all we have to say is congragulations to all of us who have made it here!" Dez exclaimed.

*

Prisma lay in the tower moping about her failure. "I cant believe I failed!"

"You did not fail, Prisma." A woman's voice replied. The voice came from another transparent woman in green smoke.

"What?" Prisma turned around only to see nothing.

"You've done well." The woman faced the crystal maker.

"Vor?"

The woman chuckled. "Its time for us to use our combined power to bring the Mystic Isles and the Ever Realm under our rule!"
Vor placed a green ring into Prismas palm.

"Whats this?"

"The key to our success."

Prisma slipped the ring on and the spirit of Vor flew into the ring causing a huge puff of green smoke. Once the smoke cleared, in Prismas place, stood Vor.

Vor released an evil laugh as Twitch  entered the cell. "Time for revenge on those who imprisoned me. And that pesky Princess who's always getting in my way. I'll do that by taking what means the most to her; her family her home."

"Its about time I get a truely Wicked mistress." Twitch stated looking appreciative.

"Lets go." Vor used her ring to change Twitch into a black unicorn which she rode to the Isle of Protectors. She strutted in. "Guess who's out of the locket."

All the Protectors looked up and glared at Vor.

*

"Its going to be weird not coming here anymore." Amber commented.

"I know. Who knows when we'll see each other again?" Vivian stated looking glum.

"Friends don't stop bejng friends just because we go to different schools." Sofia stated.