Mother Gothel's Flower Part 1

"Im so glad we could finally have a sisters day Sofia! This is long overdue." Amber stated.

"I agree, Ive needed some downtime. Im at the Mystic Isles almost every day now." The young girl sighed lounging on the couch.

"I know. Now sit back and listen to my relaxing harp." Amber smiled as she began to strum.

Amber was only playing for five minutes when Sofias Enchantlet chimed. Sofia groaned slightly and threw Amber an apologetic look.

"Go on. You need to save the world. My little sister, the noble hero." Amber smiled.

Sofia flicked her wrist as the communication bubble appeared. "Princess Sofia, we need your help." Orion stated.

"With what Orion?" Sofia asked.

"Retrieving another Wicked Nine." Orion answered.

"Which one is it?"

"The last one; Mother Gothel's magic flower." Orion answered.

Sofia glanced at her sister who looked a bit disappointed. "Could I bring Amber along with me?"

"Shes always welcome. Meet us on the Isle of Protectors." Orion repiled before hanging up.

Amber squealed, "yes! Ive been up for an adventure!"

"Come on. You can now summon your own unicorn." Sofia took her amulet and said, "I need you Skye!"

Amber took out her amulet and said cautiously, "I wish for a unicorn to come get me."

Moments later, Skye and another unicorn landed next to the two princesses.

"My princesses ready?" Skye asked.

The sisters nodded. But they werent aware that they were being watched.

Just as they were about to take off, a voice stopped them. "Where are you two going and on unicorns?!"

The girls turned to find James staring at them arms crossed. "James," Amber bristled.

"Amber you should stay behind, Ill explain it to them. I really need to go. Its time sensitive." Sofia cut in.

Amber groaned, "thats not fair!"

"I know, but she'll probably call me any..." Sofia stopped when her Enchantlet lit up. "...minute. I have to go. If you want come to me later."

"Sofia! Where are you going?" James asked.

"To protect the Ever Realm." Sofia replied before urging Skye to head off.

"Who was that handsome boy?" Skye asked.

"My brother, James."

"Why didnt he come along like last time?" Skye asked.

"He doesnt remember that time in the Mystic Isles. Vega and Orion thought it best if no one but Amber knows my double life." Sofia explained activating her Enchantlet.

"There you are Sofia. The magical flower has been stolen!" Orion explained.

"Let me guess: Prisma."  Sofia growled.

"Thats correct. Is Princess Amber with you?"

"No. She got held up by our brother. Is the Flower still in Corona?" Sofia asked

"It should be, we had Protectors stationed there and no word about Prisma. We need you there, now." Orion pleaded.

"Im on my way, is Chrysta there?" Sofia asked glancing at her Enchantlet.

Before Orion could answer, Sofias enchanlet rang. Sofia answered, "hey Princess, Im sorry, the Protectors chose me to guard the Wicked Nine."

"But...they want me in Corona." Sofia sputtered.

"Im impressed, your first solo mission. Just use everything I taught you, and you will be fine." Chrysta answered.

"Ok." Sofia hung up. "Is that strangling headed to Corona?"

"Catch that strangling if you see him, but we are unsure if he's over there. Your sister may join you if she wishes." Orion answered.

"Thanks." The young princess activated her Enchantlet and stepped through the portal to the kingdom of Corona.

*

As soon as Amber was able to get away, she scribbled a note saying she and Sofia had to  run an errand and attached it to her bedroom door.

"I wish I was with Sofia!" Amber murdered closing her eyes.

"Amber! Its about time!" A voice exclaimed.

Amber opened her eyes to see herself next to Sofia. "Sofia, where are we? Is Chrysta here?"

"Kingdom of Corona, and no, we're on our own." Sofia graced.

Amber squealed excitedly, "your first solo assignment!"

"Technically yes, without another Protector that is. Orion didnt tell me much though. Only that we have Mother Gothels flower to get and return to the Mystic Isles." Sofia shrugged.

"What about...Rapunzel!" Amber looked up.

"Amber..." Sofia sighed

"Sofia, she's right there!" Amber pointed.

Sofia turned and saw Rapunzel in her signature purple dress and long blonde hair. "Nice one, Amber."

"Excuse me, Rapunzel?" Amber asked walking up to the woman.

"Who is calling me?" Rapunzel looked up and smiled at the sisters. "Princesses Amber and Sofia of Enchancia! This is a surprise!"

"

Hello Rapunzel. We're actually here for something important." Sofia stated.

"I figured. How canI help?"

"The flower that healed your mother, a theif is after it!" Sofia replied.

"Oh no! Then by all means I'll lead you to the flower." Rapunzel answered.

"I thought the flower was brewed into a healing tonic for your mother." Amber frowned.

"The flower still exists. My mom had insisted that only one petal be used a bit of its necter. Its easier to get there by horse." Rapunzel whistled sharply.

Out of no where came Max the horse.

"No worries Rapunzel, I got this." Sofia made eye contact and in a puff of pink smoke she changed into a pink horse with her amulet around her neck. "Get on Amber."

Amber wasted no time and climbed aboard her sisters back.

"Uh..your Amulet, right?" Rapunzel asked.

"Yes, now lead the way." Sofia answered.

Rapunzel turned Max sharply for the bridge to the forest.

"Wait a second, I know where we're going!" Amber gasped.

"I figured, you seemed to be a big fan." Rapunzel laughed.

"Your old tower. Thats where the flower is kept?" Sofia asked.

"Yes. Mom had insisted I drink the brew that saved her and by doing so, my hair grew back in its golden glory and my healing powers were restored." Rapunzel explained. Sofia and Max came to a stop at the base of the tower.

Sofia returned to her human form. "Hmmm.." she then spotted a bird and transformed into one

"Uh...Sofia, what about me?" Amber asked.

Sofia flew to Ambers eye level and Amber followed Sofias lead and also transformed into a bird.