Mor'du's Claw Part 2

"So let me get this straight, you know these two because of that?" Queen Elinor asked pointing at Sofias amulet.

Sofia blushed a faint pink. "Yes, this amulet summons princesses to help when needed." She then turned toward the unicorns, "Stay here, Skye."

"I shall, my princess." The unicorn answered.

"Interesting." Elinor mused as she lead the visitors into the dinning room.

"Elinor!" A man bellowed coming into the dinning room. He stopped short when he saw Tilly, Sofia and Chrysta. "Hello, I didnt know we were hosting guests."

"Fergus, they are travelers passing through, and they require something." Elinor replied hesitating.

"What is it?"

"Mor'du's claw your Majesty. Listen, I know your kingdom is cut off from the rest of the Everrealm, but its in danger." Sofia began.

"In danger, how?" Fergus frowned.

Chrysta was about to reply when in ran three red blurs.

"Hamish, Hubert, Harris!" Elinor snapped.

The triplets stopped at once and stared at their mother.

"Please sit down now." Merida stated coolly.

The triplets hung their heads and fell silent.

"Go on." Elinor looked at Chrysta.

"This power hungry crystal maker is trying to unite the Wicked Nine. And.."

"Mor'du's claw happens to be one of them." Tilly finished for Chrysta.

"I get the sense that this crystal maker is dangerous." Elinor frowned

Sofia nodded, "being power hungry is never a good thing."

The queen shuddered slightly.

"Are you saying we are targets?" Merida asked.

"Maybe?" Chrysta shrugged.

"Dad, we have to hand them Mo'du's claw!" Merida said at once.

"Right ye are, lass. But the claw isnt here in the castle." Fergus scratched his head.

"Its not?" Sofia, Tilly and Chrysta asked in unison.

"No? Where is it Mum?" Merida asked

"Why dont you all come join us?" Elinor smiled.

"We can all take a trip after we eat." Fergus suggested.

The travelers had no choice but to agree. "Ok."

"Sofia, did you finally become the Storykeeper?" Merida asked.

Tilly and the young girl exchanged looks. "She did."

"I knew ye had it in ya." Merida smiled.

"Whats this about a Storykeeper?" Fergus asked

Tilly and Sofia quickly launched into a few of their adventures that the library sent them on.

When the royal family and the trio of visitors were finished eating, Merida and Elinor took them to the stables.

"This is my horse; Angus." Merida smiled.

"Hi Angus." Sofia saod to the horse.

"Hello there." The black horse replied.

"Jump on Skye, Aunt Tilly." Sofia atated while she morphed into a fairy.