Evil Queens Box part 2

"See anything?" Chrysta asked.

Sofia gasped, "over there by the tower! See that rat?! Thats the strangling!"

"The one with the white diamond?" Amber asked

"Yes! Amber wish to be a fairy already!" Sofia said impatiently.

In a puff of green smoke, Amber turned into a fairy. "Ill get that sneaky rat!"

"Amber, be careful! He can shapeshift at any moment!" Sofia called out.

Amber sped on ahead with Sofia and Chrysta on her heels. When she saw the rat she landed and changed into a rat.

"Sofia, was that a good idea?" Chrysta asked hesitantly.

Sofia shrugged. As she flew after her now rat changed sister. "Amber wait, you dont know what you're up against!"

"What are you going to do Princess?" Chrysta asked.

Without hesitating, Sofia became a pink rat. "Sofia! Look out!"

The rat had set a trap and it caught Sofia by the tail. In a puff of pink smoke, she became human again then morphed back into a fairy.

"After him!" Sofia cried.

*

At RPA

"Has anyone seen Princess Amber? Her parents are worried about her." Flora said coming in.

"I think she is off helping Sofia." Faunna replied

*

"Amber, hes too fast! You are better off being human." Sofia called

In a puff of smoke, Amber returned to her human form. "Sofia, what should we do?"

"Chrysta?"

"Princess, its your call." The fairy shrugged.

"I know what to do. Stay here." Sofia redied her Whichway Bow. "Which way to Cedric?"

"I hope you know what you're doing." Chrysta sighed while Sofia flew off.

*

"Where are Sofia and Amber?" Roland asked the minute James came home.

"I think they are staying late Dad. Miss Faunna told me the two were needed for a project." James shrugged.

Meanwhile, Sofia appeared outside Cedrics tower.

"Who is knocking on my window?!" Cedric bellowed.

He opened the door and yelped at seeing the ulyoung princess. "Cedric, I need your help, please?"

Cedric smiled, "anything for you princess."

Sofia beamed graspimg his hand, she then wished to return to her sister.

"Sofia, where are we?" Cedric asked

"Have you ever caught a shapeshifter?" Sofia asked quickly.

Cedric took out his wand. "Yes Princess, I have."

"Good, we will need your skills." Sofia stated quickly. "Amber, where is he?"

"Chrysta is after him right now Sofia! Oh no, look!" Amber gasped when they saw Chrysta being flown back.