Lady Tremaines Key Part 1

As an FYI: Im giving Lady Tremaine a back story to her actions in Cinderella. PS: the duplication spell belongs to the creators of the show

"Sofia!" A voice called

The young princess sat up at her desk and yawned deeply.

"Who called?"

"I did." Baileywhick frowned.

Sofia turned and blushed at the steward. "Im sorry."

"Your mother is requesting you." Baileywhick stated

"Tell her I'll be right there." Sofia replied. She waited till the steward left before stretching deeply.

Suddenly, Sofias amulet glowed blue. "A princess' work is never done." The girl slipped her amulet under her dress and went to meet Miranda.

Sofia knocked on the door of her moms study. "Come in!" Miranda called

Sofia opened the door, "you wanted to see me, Mom?"

Miranda smiled at Sofia, "I miss you. Where have you been these days?"

"I've been busy." Sofia replied

"With what?" Miranda raised an eyebrow.

Sofia narrowed her eyes, "does Storykeeper or Protector mean anything to you?"

Miranda shrugged, "should it?"

"Nevermind. Im sorry Ive been out so much..." Sofia stopped by her Enchantlet blinking. Hastily, Sofia hid her right arm behind her, the one that held her Enchantlet.

"I wondered if you wanted to have a picnic in the villiage, just the two of us?" Miranda asked.

Sofia smiled, "sure Mom, when?"

"Now?" Miranda smiled shyly.

"Uh...sure. Ill meet you at the coach. I just need to change." Sofia replied before leaving the study.

As soon as Sofia was down the hallway, she activated her Enchantlet. "Whats going on?"

"Sofia! Word is that Lady Tremaines key is on the move! We need to get to it first. Meet me at the Isle of Protectors." Chrysta said quickly.

"Uh..." Sofia hesitated.

"Are you busy?" Chrysta asked.

"Kinda." Sofia grimaced.

"Define 'kinda' princess." Chrysta raised an eyebrow.

Sofia sighed, "hold on. Ill be there soon."

"Thats what I like to hear!" Chrysta exclaimed before hanging up.

Sofia sighed, time to visit the Secret Library. Sofia ran to her room and got up to the library in under 3 minutes. She didnt bother waiting for the boat, and decided to swim the length.

"I know, I'm late!" Sofia cried before sitting down.

The spines of the bookd on the shelves glowed blue and out popped a book. It floated in front of Sofia.

"The Tale of...Lady Tremaine?!" Sifia gasped. Could her Protector mission and her Storykeeper assignment be connected?

The book floated into the talking library and the narriation began;

Once upon a time, there lived a woman named Madonna. She was born into poverty and the youngest of three brothers. As she grew up, she was ridiculed for her poor peasent hand-me down clothes. As Madonna grew older, she learned money meant power.