Chapter 4: Powerful Once More

Wormwood flew to the most desolate place of the Mystic Isles. There in the center, stood a humble shelter. "I have returned my Mistress. You're brilliant plan worked!"

Out of the shadows, a woman stepped out. She had dark brown hair and light blue piercing eyes. She released a girly giggle, "I love hearing the sound of that!" She held out her hand eagerly.

Wormwood droped Azurines crystal wand into Prismas shaking hand. "Finally!"

*

"Sofia, did you feel that?" Vega asked. She turned to Orion who waved his hand over the crystal ball.

"I have grave news everyone. Prisma just recieved her sisters crystal staff." Orion replied heavily.

He stepped aside to show Prisma in the crystal ball holding a crystal wand.

"Oh no! I have to get my family out of here!" Sofia gasped returning to her human form.

"I will go alert your family. You must stay here, you are the one who bested Prisma before." Vega said gently.

Sofia groaned, "ok Chief, but you have to make sure they get out safely."

"I promise Sofia." Vega replied before she flew off.

*

"No, she is my daughter, I refuse to leave!" Roland growled

Vega sighed heavily, she whipped out her enchantlet to call Sofia.

"They wont go home?" Sofia groaned.

"No, they wont." Vega answered.

"Ok Mom, Dad you win. Ill come home." Sofia sighed in defeat.

"Ok we will be waiting for you here." Roland replied.

Vega turned her back on the royal family and lowered her voice. "Sofia, what is your plan?"

"I have to be the one to escort them back to Enchancia. Once I do that, have Chrysta meet me by my room. I'll return, I promise. Just do your best to kerp Prisma contained until I return." Sofia answred.

"Ok Sofia, remember, we are all counting on you." Vega replied.

Sofia ran out and summoned Skye. "Hello my princess, where shall I take you?"

"Lets fly to the Isle of Unicorns so my family can get home. They're on Azurines farm." Sofia answered.

"Then lets take our leave!" Skye announced spreading his wings.

After they had rounded up two more unicorns, the group flew to Azirines farm.

"My princess I hear that Prisma is again on the loose." Skye commented.

"Its true. Thats why my family and I are leaving. Its not safe enough for any of us here." Sofia replied.

Skye stopped flying. "My princess you are leaving?!"

Sofia groaned, "dont worry, I have a plan."

"I hope you do." Skye sounded skeptical.

"Come on everyone get on! Unicorns to Enchancia of the Ever Realm!" Sofia yelled urgently.

"Sofia, you're coming with?!" Amber asked shocked

"She is, as am I!" A cherry voice announced.

Sofia turned surprised to see her fairy friend, Chrysta. "Hi Chrysta!" She then clasped her amulet as she turned into a fairy. Sofia put a finger to her lips stopping Chrysta mid gasp.

When the group got to the gate between the Ever Realm and the Mystic Isles, Sofia whispered for Skye to stop.

"Uh, wheres Sofia?!" Miranda asked as she glanced back.

Sofia waved to her family as they continued on. "Im sorry, but I have to do this."

"Sofia, why?" Roland yelled.

"I was chosen. Stay on the unicorns until you get home. Ill be back as soon as I can.

*

"I saw Sofia send her family home, shall we attack them?" Twitch asked from his hiding place.

Prisma giggled, "no need for the the Royal family, they arent a threat. Its Sofia we want."

Twitch groaned.

*

"Are you sure that was a good idea Sofia?" Chrysta asked.

Sofia sighed, "what choice did I have?"

Sofia took out her bow and arrow and prepared it, "Which way to Prisma?"

The arrow pointed to below them. "Uhh Chrysta? Do you think Prismas righ below us?"

"Only one way to find out."

"I was afraid of that."

*

Just as Sofia and Chrysta touched the ground, Prisma shot an arrow made of crystal at the pair.

"Duck!" Chrysta demanded as she and Sofia dived in opposite directions.

Prisma growled menacingly as she aimed Aziurines wand at Chrysta. She had a crystal cage trap the Protector.

"Chrysta!" Spfia gasped

"Im fine princess, just get her!" Chrysta called.

Sofia shot into the air like a bullet. She cracked her Enchanlet so a whip came out. She used the whip to grab hold of Azurines wand.

Prisma released her girly giggle. "Sofia, you really think you are strong enough to handle me? Crystalo!"

A crystal arrow shot out of Azurines wand. Sofia dodged it just in time. "Im gonna have to be Prisma."

"Silly princess, your just a girl!" Prisma giggled.

Meanwhile, Chrysta called the other Protectors for back up.

"I dont care how small I am." Sofia answered as she dodged another crystal arrow. She pulled with all her might, but tbe crystal wand wasnt coming loose.

"You will be sorry for messing with me!" Prisma cackled as a final crystal arrow came out.

Sofia couldnt dodge it in time. The arrow hit her causing the amulet to glow a bright pink.

Then suddenly Sofia felt herself shrinking. "No!" She knew the amulet was drawing her into it, like it did to Elena. I wish to not be trapped in tbe amulet! Sofia thought furiously. But it didnt work. Sofia was pulled into the amulet.

Prisma thought she finished the princess off last. "Lets get out of here!" Prisma whistled, seconfs later, Twitch appeared as a black unicorn.

However, Prisma didnt wait to see that the Amulet of Avalor had turned a deep shade of pink.