Mor'du's Claw Part 1

"Im so glad you could come!" Tilly replied when she opened the door.

"Thanks for inviting me Aunt Tilly." Sofia replied coming into the house.

"I know your so busy, but..." Tilly began, but was cut off by Sofias enchantlet. "Sofia dear, why is your bracelet blinking?"

"Sorry Aunt Tilly." Sofia blushed as she stopped the blinking.

"Sofia? Sofia? Princess! We need you!" Chrystas voice rang out.

"Sofia dear, whose voice is that?" Tilly asked

Sofia sighed and answered the call by flicking her wrist. Her Enchantlet showed Chrystas face.

"Yes Chrysta, what is it?" Sofia asked.

"Another Wicked Nine!" Chrysta grinned.

"Wicked Nine?" Tilly asked causing Sofia to blush. "You mean the items owned by the biggest villians that ever were? Whats going on Sofia?"

"Princess, who is that with you?" Chrysta asked.

"My aunt. Which one is it now?" Sofia sighed.

"Mo'du's claw." Chrysta answered. "We need you to come to the Isle of Protectors, now."

"Sofia, you are a Protector?" Tilly gasped.

"Im in training to be." Sofia smiled.

"Im so proud of you my dear." Tilly gushed.

"I know you wanted to spend the day together, but I need to go." Sofia sighed as she hung up with Chrysta.

"Who else knows about you being a Protector in training?" Tilly asked.

"Only Amber. She joined me on a tale from the Secret Library when we had to stop a crystal maker from draining all the magic from the Mystic Isles." Sofia answered.

"Eounds very exciting. Now you should go." Tilly quickly snapped to attention.

"Sorry about this." Sofia stated.

Tilly waved away the apology. "I totally understand. Protector business is a huge responsibility."

"When I return, I promise to tell you everything." Sofia smiled.

"I always love a good story." Tilly answered while Sofia called up Skye.

While waiting, Sofia got another call from Chrysta. "Princess?"

"Yes?"

"Your aunt can come along." Chrysta smiled.

"Really?!" Sofia squealed

"Yes, we know Matilda is an advertous spirit. Summon another unicorn and we will see you soon." Chrysta answered.

"Sofia, a unicorn?" Tilly asked curiously.

"Yes, its the only way to the Mystic Isles. You can come, if you want." Sofia replied.

"Id love to my dear." Tilly replied.

Moments later, Skye appeared. "Hello my princess!"

"Hello Skye. This is my Aunt Tilly."

"Greetings milady." Skye bowed.

Sofia turned to her aunt, "Get on Skye."

"What about you?" Tilly asked.

Sofia smiled, taking her amulet in her hands. She looked Skye in the eye and in a puff of pink smoke, she became a pink unicorn.