Jafar's Snake Staff part 1

This story comes before my story of Sofias father.

Sofia awoke early to the ringing of her Enchantlet. Her eyes snapped open to her bracelet ringing. "Im glad no one is in here." Sofia sighed to herself.

She took the call as Chrystas face morphed into the bubble her Enchanlet made. "Sofia?"

"Im here Chrysta!"

"Get dressed we're off to the kingdom of Khaldoun."

"What are we retrieving this time?" Sofia yawned as she got up.

"Jafars Snake staff. Its rumored Prisma is there." Chrysta replied.

"Ok, I just have to tell my mom and then ill be there." Sofia replied.

"Whoa! You cant tell your mom Princess." Chrysta stated.

"Fine, Ill meet you there." Sofia hung up. She got dressed in her purple protector outfit.

Once she was dressed, she snuck out of the castle to get Minimus

Once she was dressed, she snuck out of the castle to get Minimus. "Minimus, its time to fly to Khaldoun!"

"Ok, what are we up to?" Minimus asked.

"Its Protector business. Ill tell you once we're in the air." Sofia lead her horse outside.

Someone cleared their throat. "Going somewhere Sofia?" Miranda asked.

Sofia groaned closing her eyes for a second.

"Sofia, tell her." Minimus stated.

"Im just leaving for the day. I promise when I return I will tell you all about it." Sofia laughed nervously.

"Ok, but I insist you take some breakfast first. Here." Miranda handed her daughter a picnic basket filled with food.

"Thanks Mom, I prise to be back before dinner tonight." Sofia smiled tying the basket to Minmus' reigns.

(What happens @ the castle is in Sofia the First: Sofias Father)

*

"Minimus, we have to get there, fast!" Sofia exclaimed.

"Tell me the story." Minimus replied as he sped up.

"Chrysta wants us to go to Khaldoun to collect a Wicked Nine object. They are the items that once belonged to the worlds most evil of villians." Sofia answered.

"Did your trainer say where in Khaldoun to find her?" Minimus asked

"No, but I know how to find her!" Sofia flicked her wrist up into the air. The small pink bow and arrow appeared. Sofia readied the bow. "Show us the way to Chrysta!"

When Sofia released it, the arrow shot a color rainbow leading the pair to Chrystas location.

"Lets fly Sof!" Minimus exclaimed.