Chapter 2: Protectors Meeting

Chrysta and Sofias Enchantlets flashed. With a simple flick the two activated them to find the Chief and Orion looking at them.

"Chrysta, Sofia, we need you to report to Headquarters right away." Orion said in his deep voice.

"Chief, Sofia's family is here. What should we have them do?" Chrysta asked curiously.

Orion thought carefully. "Princess, your sister likes sparkly things right?"

"Yes, where are you going with this?" Sofia asked suspiciously.

"Bring your sister to HQ please. The rest of your family can spread about the perimeter of Azirines farm." The Vega replied.

Sofia walked over to her family. "Mom, Dad, James the three of you are to stay here and spread out. Keep your eyes open for a creature thats dark with a pure white diamond."

"What about me, Sofia?" Amber asked curiously.

"We need to take you with us." Sofia replied as she mounted Skye.

Amber shrugged confused as she mounted her gold maned unicorn. "Stay here with Azurine until we return!" Sofia said firmly.

The trio nodded at once as Amber, Sofia and Chrysta flew off.

*

"Princesses Sofia and Amber, we have a special assignment for you." Otion said at once.

"Let me guess, Prisma?" Sofia sighed.

"Yes, Prisma, we need Amber to distract Prisma." Orion replied.

"Me?!" Amber asked shocked while Sofia exclaimed,

"Amber?!"

The Chief nodded. "Princess Amber we know of your love for shiny items. If you help us distract Prisma, we will give you an exact replica of your sisters amulet. 

Sofia gasped, "thats amazing! Amber does deserve an amulet like mine!"

"I do? We could be co-storykeepers?" Ambers eyes lit up.

"I'd love to!" Spfia replied.

"Princesses? Do we have a deal Amber?" Orion asked at once.

"Id love to help. Tell me, where was Prisma last seen?" Amber asked at once.

"Prisma was rumored to be on the Isle of Wishes, and you can only imagine what Prismas wish is. To be the most powerful in the both worlds. Obviously we cant let that happen. Amber, you go check out the Isle of Wishes. Orion, you should join her." Vega answered.

"My pleasure. We will report back soon." Orion then took Ambers hand and lead her out of the hall.

"What about me Chief?" Sofia turned to Vega.