Chapter 6: Freedom!

This is the final chapter of part 1. Sorry story is short enjoy! Maria 146

When Prisma left, she called Wormwood and Twitch to her side.

"Did you take care of the Princess?" Wormwood asked

"Yes, she will be no more." Prisma smiled.

"How?"

"She was the victim of my deadly crystal arrow! Now come along, the Protectors will be morning their fallen friend. We must move!"

"Where to?" Twitch asked.

Prisma answered by opening the locket of Vor.

"Dont do any stealing now Prisma, the Protectors can easily track you." Vor warned

Prisma groaned.

"But you could go tell Sofias family that she is no more!" Vor cackled.

"That sounds like a good idea!" Prisma giggled.

*

"Where is Sofia?" Baileywhick answered whwn the royal family returned from their outing.

"She had to finish something. She should be home soon." Roland answered.

"I should hope so, dinner will be ready soon." Baileywhick answered consulting his pocket watch.

*

"Chrysta! We have news!" Vega called. Chrysta sighed dropping the amulet so it fell on her dress.

"Go on Chief, what is it?" Chrysta demanded.

"Prisma is on her way to the Ever Realm. More specifically Enchancia." Orion waved his hand over the crystal ball. It showed Prisma flying toward the Enchancia castle.

"We need to get Sofia out of here first!" Chrysta exclaimed

"No, we need to stop Chrysta from hurting innocent people." Orion answred.

Inside the amulet, Sofia swung all her weight and thought of purple.

Chrysta gasped when she saw the amulet glow purple and lift up, pointing to the crystal ball. "I guess I have no choice. Sofia agrees."

"We can not come with you Chrysta. We have to stay and protect the Isles. Sofia choose you for a reason." Orion stated.

"Ok Princess, lets go stop an evil crystal master! I wont let you down!" Chrysta shouted as she took off to the kingdom of Enchancia.

*

"Dinner is served your Majesties." Baileywhick announced.

"Where is Sofia? She should have been back by now." Roland commented

"Locking up Prisma takes time Daddy." Amber bristled

Seconds later, crystals began to appear. "What is going on?!" Roland demanded

"Ooh, I hope Im not late!" Prisma came into the dinning room holding her sisters wand.

"Who are you?!" Miranda asked

Amber got up and ran for the door. She had to warn Cedric, hes the only one who could help her family now.