THREE | a mothers love.

[NOTES] this chapter is a lil on the longer side.., but have ur tissues ready. actually idk I cant write angst for shit lol..but i know i cried a bit 🥲 btw thank u for 1k reads..i'm so shocked lol i wasn't expecting this 😭😭 enjoy the chapter!! hoping to start off the potential start of love interests within the next chapter!!

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

BEFORE NARUTO PART ONE —

╭────────────╮

[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE

Konoha Academy.

HIDDEN LEAF.

╰────────────╯

ANOTHER TWO YEARS LATER..

Another two years had passed in her life. Now at 7 years old, [Name] had been on the top of her classes for the past year & she began instilling traditional Uchiha training lessons with Shisui, who had been her babysitter when she was younger. It had been two years since she found out about her deceased brother Obito, the remembrance of the talk vividly instilled within her mind as she remembered that her mother wanted to tell her something afterward. Two years passed and she never got to hear what exactly her mother wanted to say and sometimes she dared to ask her about it and other times she dared not. But as she got older in those two years, she had begun to notice a weaker look in her mother. Had her mother been sick— she wondered.

"Earth to [Name]..?" She sat in her assigned seat in the class, Her vision became obstructed once the sight of blue eyes bore into hers. Naruto stood in front of her, a confused look on his face as he noticed his friend's constant zoning out. "A-Are you okay..?" There was something about today, it felt different to [Name]. She couldn't exactly figure out what it was, but it was something. Something that ached within her heart and caused her to lose focus today.

"Yeah." she simply said, avoiding his eye contact and looking over to the classroom click that was situated to the right of the room above the door. "Oh? School is done..?!" She shockingly said as she looked directly at Naruto. A grin perpetrated his face as he shook his head 'Yes.' "That's what I was trying to get your attention about..! Everyone is leaving ya know.." In fact, they were, about 4 people were left in the class.

[Name] noticed that Sasuke wasn't one of them, she found it subtly rude that he had left her & Naruto behind, but then again..Sasuke still wasn't a fan of Naruto even after two years of being around him increasingly more. "Let's gooo!!" Naruto cheered on, "We need!! to get some ramen!" Helping the girl collect the books into her satchel bag, he tried his best to rush her out of the class.

She wasn't so sure why he was in such a rush for Ichiraku's today. The shop would be open for many more hours, but she supposed it was because Naruto had waited all day for this and [Name] was just ever so slowly dragging the time away to it. "Ok. Ok!!" The two went dashing out the Academy, ignoring the yells of Iruka's pleas of them to stop running in the hall.

Running out the doors of the academy, [Name] hadn't gotten far when she suddenly caught glimpse of a flash before suddenly a much taller person was in front of her and she ran right into them. "Ow!" she whined out as she backed away from the impact, grasping her forehead as she felt the palms of their hands ruffled into her [H/C] hair. "[Name]." Shisui said to her, his usual tone wasn't evident in his voice today. She looked up and noticed her three clans member staring at her.