THIRTEEN | a visit to the shrink

[NOTEs] the way i worked on this chapter so fast??? LIKEEE damnnn
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE
Streets of Konoha
Hidden Leaf.
╰────────────╯

Blinking in pure confusion, [Name] looked upon the hospital in front of her. "This is voluntary." she told herself, knowing that her choice of going to this therapy session was in fact voluntary on her. After the last mission's mishap of visions, she wanted to seek out help? [Name] wasn't sure what type of help would help her in this situation but she was willing to give it a go.

Walking into the hospital, the front desk stood to her left. A nurse looked her way, bowing as she recognized her as a notable Hyuga clan member. [Name] awkwardly waved back, feeling that she didn't quite deserve the honorary as much as she got it when she was just another branch member the clan had to keep an extra eye on. "What are you in for today..?" the nurse asked her politely, causing [Name] to look about to make sure no one she saw was within sight or ear length.

"Shrink." she squeaked out quietly, the nurse squinted in reaction to her quietness before asking again — "I apologize what did you say..?" she asked again, the girl sighing out in response as she facepalmed. "Shrink.." she then said in a more above-volumed tone. "Oh..! our limited time shrink session with Jiraiya.., hm..Ok! I see your name on the list go ahead..! His office is at the end of the hall, on the left."

It was in fact a limited time, as she had seen the various advertisements for it around town and finally caved in a few days before. Walking to the office that stood at the end of the hallway, [Name] looked about at the empty hallway. Zoning out as she made her way to the end and turned into the room on the left. Opening the door to the Shrink's office, the girl found herself eye to eye with an older man with long white hair in a tacky doctor's coat. "Oh..?"

He rose an eyebrow at the entrance of the young girl, "Well I wasn't expecting this." he firstly said, following the girls movements as she slowly walked into the office, shutting the door behind her. "Kids need shrinks..?!" he then boisterously commented in her direction. Flinching at the loud tone of his voice, [Name] sat down directly across from the man. Not mumbling a word as she looked on to her and examined her appearance. "Hm.." he seemed to be talking to himself at this point.

"What brings you to my shrink session today.., Kid..?!" he had a clipboard within his hand too, "I've been seeing visions of these people from what I think is the past.." [Name] slowly introduced to the man, who then rose his eyebrow again. He wasn't sure what to say or even registered out of that. [Name] wasn't too impressed with him either, they seemed to come under a silent mutual agreement of this.

Sighing out he looked at the girl in disapproval "Look kid I think I should be upfront with you. This is a limited-time thing because I'm using the stories I've been told to incorporate into my new book..So either stir up something good or leave..!"

Well, she had something good alright, confusing but good.
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE
Jiraiya'a shrink office.
Hidden Leaf.
╰────────────╯

The man had eaten up every little detail that was given from her about her visions and Deja Vu in their hour session. Time had zoomed past and Jiraiya tried to write down every detail that was given. "Indra and Asura huh?" he then said, before asking. "And you never caught the woman's name in your visions..?"  [Name] shook her head no. "It's as if I'm in her perspective..As if I am her?" she questioningly replied to the older man.