FIVE | itachi's guilt. part ii.

[NOTEs] naruto series 1 will officially start after this chapter o_o

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

BEFORE NARUTO PART ONE —

╭────────────╮
Itachi's PERSPECTIVE

Fugaku & Mikoto's Uchiha Residence.
HIDDEN LEAF.
╰────────────╯

A few weeks passed — Itachi's guilt still ridden him beyond means now, the proposition he faced today shivered his mind, what he had to accomplish by tonight shivered him. Sasuke & [Name] had been away at school as Itachi sat at the dining table in an absolute burdening mood. Gatherings of someone's lied at the front door yet they hadn't packed it themselves, he did. He clocked the time like it was his last day — standing up from the table as he walked over to the front door and picked up the backpack & brief like a suitcase and walked out the door.

He made his way to the Academy to pick up [Name] & Sasuke, knowing this would be a difficult day for the both of them. He was only met by one Uchiha today, [Name] precisely. "Where's..Sasuke..?" he asked her as [Name] approached him with an equally confusing question to ask. "He's staying late to get help with Shuriken throwing..! What's with the bags — Wait those are my bags.." [Name] concluded, noting the offbrandish navy blue of the bag.

Itachi stared at the girl blankly, not sure how he could tell her — how to once again break it to her. She had still been oblivious to Shisui's death, believing he had been on a long-term mission this time. "Your..other side of the family. Your father's side, The Hyuga's. They want you home, and..we can't do anything about it.." he simply stated to her, in a mannerism he hoped wouldn't cause an outburst from her. "I— Huh?!" she responded back in confusion, the information not grasping to her well.

"This is so..sudden.., W-What happened..!? Why!??" She was beginning to gain the attention of the children and parents outside of the Academy, they stared over in the two Uchiha's directions before turning to their kids and mumbling out words that probably correlated to [Name]. "They think..We're too violent for you..I— I think it's best for you, [Name]. It's a few family members there for you..I promise..I'm..sorry.." he concluded with the girl, placing a hand on her shoulder as they began to walk away from the Academy.

"Will I still be able to see you guys.. after this..or is that too violent" she asked Itachi, curiosity filled within her at this new setting she would, unfortunately, have to adjust to suddenly. Had it been under better circumstances, she felt that she wouldn't feel nor react the way she did. "You'll be able to see Sasuke still..I promise.." She hadn't caught on to the fact that Itachi had left himself out of the equation. Believing it was because she held a closer relationship to Sasuke.

As the usual route of home drifted to the other side of town, a lump began to fill in her throat and she thought for a moment that she would begin to cry and runoff, but she had to push through. The compound of the Hyuga's stood in a similar isolated area of the Uchiha's yet this one more was hilly. [Name] noticed someone out front near the gates, as if they awaited her arrival. Maybe it was so bad? Maybe she would be welcomed — Those were the same thoughts Itachi had soothed himself into believing.

"Thank you." A man spoke as they arrived at the gate, he looked identical to [Name]'s father and it almost shook her to the core before she realized that her mother mentioned that her father had an identical twin. This must have been him, he looked at [Name] with such a cherished look, "Thank you for bringing her home." he stated to Itachi, who stared blankly at the man as he passed [Name]'s belongings on to her. "Please take care of her well, and allow her to see Sasuke enough."