TWENTY SEVEN | an encounter with itachi.

[NOTEs] enjoy!!!

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE

Shubuka Town Inn.

Hidden Leaf.
╰────────────╯

She had heard the roars of Sasuke's voice outside the hallway. She stationed herself as the only one in the room, staying in her fetal position until she heard Sasuke's voice enter the atmosphere from outside the broken door. "Im going to kill you!!" The boy screamed out from the hallway, the sounds of chirping soon followed after his proclamation. [Name] shielded herself, as the wall on the other side of the Inn Room rumbled loudly. The sounds of his running drew heavy along with the rumbling, and a huge flash to the other side of the Inn's hall exploding shortly followed after.

"How pathetic.." Itachi mumbled out, and the sounds of something snapping and cracking loudly in the room, followed by Sasuke screaming. "Sasuke..!" [Name] yelled out, hearing the sounds of Sasuke thudding to the ground as she scrambled closer to get to the boy. Kisame caught notice of the girl trying to exit the room, swinging his sword towards the door, and stopping her from leaving out of the room. "'Tachi..this is more than what we bargained for, just a bunch of kids scrambling around.." her eyes lingered over to Naruto, who stood outside the door and tried concentrating his chakra to summon. Itachi caught glimpse of the orange chakra that emitted from Naruto's feet, his raising his eyebrow as Kisame tsked at Naruto's broken attempts.

"Enough of that kid!" He swung the sword towards Naruto in a swift motion, the orange chakra that emitted around Naruto gone in one flash before he swung the sword towards blocking the door again. "Forget him running off.., if this kid tries something again..I should just chop off his arms.." Kisame menacingly spoke out, eyeing over to Itachi for some type of confirmation to do so. The Uchiha's eyes just bored at Kisame, before a slight nod was sent his way. Kisame gripped onto the sword that stood at the door, swinging it upwards again in an attempt to strike at Naruto.

The Uzumaki flinched as the sword inched closer to him, [Name] watched on in fear as a cloud of smoke appeared before the Uzumaki right as the sword inched at the top of his blonde hair. A frog appeared ━ "Jiraiya!" Naruto gasped out, running towards the man as the frog still continued to shield Kisame's sword. "I should've known it was too good to be true..!" Jiraiya shook his head at his own disappointment of not realizing sooner. "No woman is attracted to me!"

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE

Shubuka Town Inn.

Hidden Leaf.
╰────────────╯

Sasuke huffed as he got out from his crouched position behind Itachi, his wrist winced in pain from Itachi's grip of breaking it. "This is my fight.." he grimaced out, taking a few steps back as he looked at the group before him. "I'm not here for you." Itachi spoke calmly to Sasuke as he readied himself, without another word, Itachi swiftly through a kick at the boy as he ran towards him.

The younger Uchiha went flying towards the wall, a grunt leaving him at the impact of the kick. Itachi tsked as he walked towards his brother and shook his head. "And besides..you're still weak.." he slurred out to him, causing Sasuke's breath to hitch as he tried throwing a hit at him, only to be throttled as Itachi slammed his broken wrist into the wall, and held his other hand to his throat. Itachi's eyes flickered, and another scream was elicited from Sasuke.