SIX | the art of peer pressure.

[NOTEs] lol i'm sorry for the ominous beginning to this
━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

NARUTO PART ONE SERIES —

╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE
╰────────────╯

She remembered. It had been the morning after the massacre, the day she ran out of the classroom and booked it to the hospital to see Sasuke. When she had finally left the unconscious boy's bedside that evening to head to the cemetery, the skies were dark and heavy as she kneeled over her mother's headstone and cried silently among it. The skies roared with thunder, flashed with lightning, this never-ending miserableness that shrouded her. Her head ached as she clutched onto the newly marked area of the Hyuga's curse mark. "Why did you leave me like this?" She questioned her mother from her grave, "Why..was I born into this..?"

"I ask the same thing a lot." A voice said from beside her, she froze in place, not expecting to hear a response from beyond the grave — "But..one day, soon. I will fix everything. For us." Looking over, [Name] examined the being next to her. A man displaying a orange & black flamed printed mask on his face & a dark tinted cloak, kneeling beside her, staring at the grave. "Tragedies like this shouldn't happen." She couldn't understand if it was a hallucination upon her or if this purely happening. It feared within her, how the man didn't face her at all, how his remarks were so open-ended. "D-Did you um..k-know her..?" [Name] squeaked out, boring her fearful eyes into the ominous man.

"Yeah..I did..I regret leaving her behind as I did..it left a lot of guilt in her.."

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE

Konoha Academy
HIDDEN LEAF.
╰────────────╯

5 YEARS PASSED. The ongoing life of [Name] Uchiha-Hyuga continued on and changed drastically throughout her first seven years, one being that she was publicly known as 'Uchiha-Hyuga' now. Things began to slow down after those years, though a lot had changed in [Name]'s demeanor in those years following. She lived under a roof full of strict people, people that seemed to not know what the hell the word fun was because those people were not fun at all.

[Name] grew into more of a mature individual at a young age as she grew to be around the Hyuga's more and had to choke down the loss of her Uchiha clan heritage because tears within the Hyuga's was considered weak & the Hyuga's didn't want a trace of Uchiha within her. As a loss of pattern of what it felt like to be herself from being under the Hyuga's care, she had taken on more aspects of Neji's personality, believing it to be a model personality of what a branch member should be like.

One thing about her that truly stuck a horn out was the sarcasticness she had developed over the years as a way to filter out her emotions that proded at her. Somehow she had grown into a popular student within the Academy after all the misery she had suffered — which was an ironically sad way to be noted.

What Itachi did to the Uchiha's was a saddening shock to her, yet an internal mystery she wanted to solve. The irony of her leaving the compound that day, the irony that he had left two kids he profoundly cared for alive..? To suffer was it? She & Sasuke..had never truly figured out what happened to Shisui, both believing that he had died within the Massacre that night by the hands of Itachi.