THIRTY THREE | a meeting with destiny.

[NOTEs] enjoyyy

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
SAI's PERSPECTIVE
Hyuga Compound
Hidden Leaf.
╰────────────╯

He seemed to ominously lurk around the compound throughout the early mornings, Awaiting her arrival. But she never came. This was the time range he had been given, the early days of the morning and late of dusk till dawn nights. A night owl huh? he thought to himself, as he wondered when exactly would she appear when would [Name], appear.

He ever so distantly remembered the girl from some years ago when he was a member of the team he was on with Sakura and Shin. He somewhat tensed up at the thought, the remembrance of the both of them. He clutched the nothingness that was in his hand, as he sighed quietly and took out a scroll from his pocket and opened it. And he began to draw out the smallest thing he could possibly think of, signing his hands before he assigned the drawn small bug to scout the area in search of [Name].

He watched from a distance as it began crawling off until he couldn't see it anymore. It still was dark out, and intangibly he had been out there all night. Waiting for his moment to strike. There was no plausible way that she had gone far within the past day,  but it seemed to feel that way. Admittedly he grew restless and tired. The want of this execution grew weary on him.

After a few given moments, he felt something crawl onto him, signaling his drawing had come to report to him. "She's not there..?" he mumbled out. He raised an eyebrow in suspicion at the unusualness that pondered him before he lifted his hand and dismissed the paper drawing he sent out. Sighing out again as he got up from his crouched position on the tree. "How interesting.."

And he disappeared.
━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
NARUTO's PERSPECTIVE
Suna Hospital
Hidden Sand.
╰────────────╯
The team had arrived a day and a half later with Temari in tow, updating her on the current situation that they dealt with at hand. Upon arriving within Suna, they were faced with more issues at hand, a more prominent one in front of them. Kankuro. [Name] could honestly say she wasn't close with the Sand siblings, especially considering the circumstances they first met under, but extremely found herself in a limbo of stress and concern with the back-to-back issues that kept being thrown at them in the process of saving Gaara.

She could see the concern on Temari's face, as they arrived at the hospital room they held Kankuro in, the conditions the poison put him in being quite obvious. "We need some space" Sakura spoke up, she took one side of the operating table while [Name] took the other. The Suna med-nins watched as Sakura probed at the boy, and [Name] eyed at her too. "[Name] are you picking this up?" Sakura spoke, as the side of her face rose up from his chest.

She felt it upon grabbing his wrist. The slowness in his heart beats. "It's attacking at his muscle tissues.., it's going to lead straight to his heart and put him into a cardiac arrest.." she examined and explained. "Shit.." [Name] mumbled out, realizing the time constraints they were given wouldn't give enough time for them to save him. "Temari—" she started before Sakura took her wrist and looked at her with concern. "Hand me his chart. I know a way.." Sakura cut her off, directing the Suna med-nins on their next step.

And before Naruto knew it, he was being pushed out into the waiting door, though the doors still stood wide open as he, Kakashi, Lady Chiyo & her brother sat on the benches that faced right into the room. "Kakashi..So..she's a med-nin now..?" Naruto questioned the man that sat beside him, as his eyes lingered throughout his book. "Hmm.., so you guys really never kept contact during these years?" Kakashi questioned, as the blonde sighed in response.