FOURTEEN | rookie 12.

[NOTEs] i have been unbelievably sick the past few weeks and i was 2 lazy to update but i feel much better now jus a lil cough now but here's an updateee, hoping to get a few updates out in the next coming weeks as another break is near!
━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE
Konoha Academy.
Hidden Leaf.
╰────────────╯

The Uchiha tsked in frustration at the crowds of people that gathered around the door to the supposed Chunin exams. "Why won't these jerks let us in..!" Naruto huffed, crossing his arms in protest as two Genin's blocked the door and berated the Chunin potentials. "Ow..!" A familiar voice groaned in pain, followed by a loud thud. "Rock Lee..!"

Moving throughout the crowds, Team 7 found themselves in the front of the crowd. [Name] noticed her brother to her right, he held a small nod towards her way and she returned one. "Why won't you let us through!" Rock Lee sat on the ground, Tenten at his side as he balanced himself back up. Clutching onto every ounce of anger that exhibited him, it seemed to disappear when he realized who stood near him. "I— [Name].?!" and it's like his iris turned heart-shaped upon seeing her.

[Name]'s team looked upon the two confusingly, noticing the somewhat unreciprocated interactions between them. Despite that, they still despised the fact that this Bushy-browed boy even knew [Name]. "Rock Lee..may I ask how long you guys have been standing out here?" [Name] asked the boy, to whom quickly responded with— "About an hour..! Something doesn't seem right..I don't understand why he won't let any of us through.."

The commotion had seemed to only get worst in the hallway, [Name] looked around to figure out and gather what exactly seemed off to her. "Did we even go to the right floor..?" no one caught the staircase number, they just hoped they would be at the right floor level and the floor level read '4' but was it...? "Hm.." Neji hummed along with his sister before he suddenly activated his Byakugan and looked around and realized it. "Well isn't my sister smart.." he then confirmed her suspicion.

"Huh—!?" Naruto had been the quietest among the group but became the loudest once he heard the word 'sister' exit from the brown-haired male. "[Name]..?? This is Neji..?! Your brother..!" he whispered yelled to the girl. Causing her to snicker in return as the boy looked at Neji in awe. Neji returned a blank stare to the boy, causing Naruto to freeze up upon the stare and look away.

Sasuke on the other hand stood quiet throughout the whole ordeal. Keepsaking the information but deciding not to say much. "[Name]..is smart..She has to marry me in the future..!" Rock Lee commented, Naruto once again froze up, but this time a look of irritation displayed on his face. "Aw..Thank you.." [Name] simply said, as Tenten giggled quietly and Neji rolled his eyes.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
╭────────────╮
Sasuke's PERSPECTIVE
Konoha Academy.
Hidden Leaf.
╰────────────╯

And here went a ticking time bomb of irritation within Sasuke's mind. Somehow, this time it wasn't Naruto that seemed to set it off, but rather someone else — Someone new to him but someone [Name] seemed to be well acquainted with. Team 7 & Team Guy stood outside of the Chunin exams hall for a few moments before. Just as they were about to enter the hall, the boy - Rock Lee caught the attention of [Name], and here they were.

Even Naruto found himself in the same ticking irritation as Sasuke - But Sasuke's seem to go to the extent of him wanting to- "Fight me." Sasuke suddenly said to Lee. "I—" Neji looked over at [Name] to whom [Name] returned the look to Neji. "Huh..?!" Naruto yelled out in shock at the Uchiha. "What the hell is wrong with you..?!" Naruto then said to the Raven, who said nothing in return but only repeated to Rock Lee again to fight him.