TWENTY FIVE | an unexpected visitor

[NOTEs] AAA two updates in one week?? in less than 24 hours??? i know...ENJOY!

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE

Outskirts of the Chunin Arena.

Hidden Leaf.

╰────────────╯

"Sasuke!!" Naruto's voice echoed throughout dense of forestry, they drew closer to Sasuke. [Name]'s mind raced with the thought of having to come face to face with Gaara Suna. The few encounters she has with him left her with the leverage to never wanting to personally face him due to this aura he radiated, And as they got closer to the event of things, his dark aura took over extremely. She could see from within the eyes of her Bykaugan, that he had transformed into something. Her range showing what she regretted seeing now. "Sasuke.." [Name] screamed out, seeing the Uchiha within her peripherical view collapse against a branch.

Sakura became more alerted upon seeing her panic, taking a Kunai out in response as they finally came into view of the fight. Gaara stood on end of a branch, whilst Naruto stood in front of the collapsed Sasuke. Sakura went lurching towards the Uchiha in response to him being down, within the corner of [Name]'s eyes she saw a claw of some sort belonging to Gaara coming towards her. "Sakura!" [Name] screamed out the girl, hoping she would notice it before it grabbed ahold of her. Gasping out, the girl barely dodged the sand claw, finding herself jumping higher within the trees in response. She gulped.

No one had been aware of Sakura's sudden fear of heights within trees. She could only deal with a certain height of it before her head became woozy. This seemed to be to that extent. She hadn't realized how high she had gone up in response to avoid Gaara's mayhem. Her grip tighten on her Kunai, this wasn't good. Her breathing began to draw heavy, "No..No.." the predicament she found herself in only heightened what she felt. Her knees buckled, as she gripped onto the tree before her.

She didn't want to be a burden at this time, not at this moment when they faced Gaara. "[Name]—" but she still called out for her friend that looked up to her at that moment. [Name] swiftly turned her head to the Haruno, the girl's eyes widen as she saw the girl swaying back and before inching closer to the edge of the tree. "Sakura..!" [Name] yelled out, jumping up towards the girl, dodging the wrath of Gaara's sand claw that tried to capture her.

Quickly grabbing ahold the girl before she felt the impact of the ground. She gripped tightly to the pink-haired girl, finding herself ominously looking around in a frantic. "[Name]!!—" Naruto called out to the girl before Gaara went attacking him again. "Take Sakura and get out of here! Me and Sasuke got this..!" he reasoned with her, leaving her silent as she stood there for a moment and examined the current situation. Did he really have it under control? The nin before them wasn't anything leveled at Neji or even the Sound-nins from the forest of death.

This one had something that lurked deep within him, and she felt uneasy leaving her two best friends behind with him but dealt with another issue at hand. Something was seriously wrong with Sakura. Giving one last look at Naruto & Sasuke, the girl huffed out stressfully as she begin to leap out of the area with Sakura in her arms, she could only hope the two boys would be able to deal with Gaara accordingly.
...
╭────────────╮
[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE
Streets of Konoha.
Hidden Leaf.
╰────────────╯
She jumped from roof to roof, avoiding any detection from the ones who infiltrated. She was slightly fearful of what she would run into if she did. Her Byakusharingan scanned around the premises. Left, Right, Right, Left. Her thoughts countered to wonder if the hospital would even be remotely safe for her to go to.