FIFTY | hero of konoha

so i know there's a prior to where taka makes their way to konoha to destroy it but it never happens cus it was already yeah....! let's just kinda erase that part bc of how i formulated these past few chapters it never could really fit in the plot...🥸

and 50???? chapters??? so uh news flash, im planning to try to end this around 55-65 chaps😭..!! i do plan to do epilogues and maybe since i have so much chapter space, a few boruto chapters afterwards but we shall see!

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮

[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE

Outskirts of Mountains graveyard

╰────────────╯

She could feel Suigetu's eyes on her as they made their way back to the hideout, but he was mute, yet judgeful looking. "Dont look at me like that..." She muttered out to him, as she eyed him with a glare. "[Name]...your━" Suigetsu felt an immense pain to his mouth, as [Name] swiftly swatted her hand over his mouth a little on the heavier side. "Ow!" he mumbled out from under her hand. "Don't..!" she hissed out, as she was still trying to acknowledge exactly what he was about to say. "If..I remove my hand right now...you're not going to..." He viciously shook his head before she could even finish her sentence.

Removing her hand, she sighed out, quick to regret it as he began bombarding her with a million questions. "Does Sasuke even know? Is it Sasuke's..?! Is that why he's not here with you?" [Name] groaned out in annoyance as Suigetsu completely ignored her plea of not mentioning anything at all. "Suigetsu..., for the love of Jashin..." Pinching the bridge of her nose, she sighed. "He doesn't know....yet, And it is his..I just..don't know how he's going to react..."

Sasuke always wanted to revitalize the Uchiha clan. But she didn't think it meant at 16, or the environments they were in as of now. Her mind drifted away from Sasuke for a moment as another person came plaguing her mind. Obito. "Shit." she cursed out loud, this was troubling and it was scary. There was so much opposition to navigate through in a matter of
days, and it wasn't going to be a secret for long. The Sharingan would see everything before she began showing herself.

"Sasuke is a bit unpredictable sometimes I must admit..." Suigetsu muttered in response, as [Name] eyed the Hozuki at his comment, in a glare in a way, but she wasn't upset at him for the comment. "You're right..." She had known Sasuke all her life, and she thought she knew him well, but sometimes he did tend to do unpredictable things. And she was scared like hell as to how he would react to this news. A child. He was going to be a father..

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮

NARUTO's PERSPECTIVE

Uzumaki's Residence

Konohagakure

╰────────────╯

He wasn't sure how his apartment stayed unscathed from the destruction that took place days prior in Konoha. He felt overwhelmed by the attention he had received following the days of the attack on Konoha. He was a Hero...Naruto was a hero to Konoha, and he loved it, he loved the recognition he ever so longed for. But. As much as he felt complete with the feeling, he wished Jiraiya, [Name], and Sasuke were here alongside him for the recognition. He knew they would be so proud of him. But, he couldn't dwell too long into thought about them, he noticed when he did it only made him feel upset. Shaking out of the thought, he readied himself for the day, as he had been helping revitalize the village within the past few days.