THIRTY EIGHT | s-rank criminals.

[NOTEs] this book has reached a 7hr reading estimate i- I'm kinda scared for what the final hour estimate is gonna be when its done done. imma predict...17, 20ish hours at most!

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮

[NAME]'s PERSPECTIVE

Pain's Tower — Akatsuki Main base

Amegakure
╰────────────╯

Deidara had received word of Tobi having a placement in for him as he would accompany Zetsu in missions more often now— which in turn opened a spot for [Name] to partner up with the blonde. Whom she thought was — "Dead..?!" Deidara exasperated, laughing at the girl at her assumption. "I'm an S-Rank international criminal for a reason [Name].." Deidara smirked at her, as she backed away from him as he rose an eyebrow. "Which makes me question.., why are you here..? Weren't you just with those Konoha rats last week?" He examined that her forehead protector was indeed gone from her forehead, a headband covering its place — which in hand covered her curse mark.

"Hmm.., Are you spying now..?" he then assumed, as he eyed her bewilderedly, causing her to stay silent, almost too silent. "I can play as your little informant as you want.." he hummed out that creepy little smirk appearing on his face again, as she squinted at him for a moment before she— "OW!" she kicked him. "Are you crazy..?!" she retorted back, glaring at him madly as he tried regaining balance in the leg she kicked him in. "Please tell me you aren't my partner.., you're already at ends mean with me.."

"Sadly dear, I am.." he groaned out as he still felt the pain in his leg. "Admittedly.., I'm fearful of you, you're pretty strong..and pretty.." He mumbled the last sentence out, as he noticed her eyeing him "But you seem more likable than that rat Itachi.." Deidara grumbled out, as her ears perked at the mention of Itachi. It took a lot of will out of her to not openly say anything against the man, though it seemed Deidara wasn't favorable of him either, though within her hours of being there at the base, she wanted to face the man more than ever now.

"So..? Are you going to tell me what you did? Hm?" he probed again. "No, that's none of your business." And she wasn't sure why it took so long but she noticed something about him quickly, "That's nice, you got your arms back. I wonder how long it's going to be before I rip them off personally, my dear." she commented, closing her eyes with a smile "HEY!" he screamed out before his face turned red in embarrassment as she began to play his little game too.

"Shit.., I came down here for another reason.., we're already being dispatched out for a mercenary mission." Deidara informed her, as he could see the annoyance appearing on her face. "Not favorable I know.., but were the only two present in the whole building for the rest of the day. So..! Buck up hmm? We can end this rather quickly.., and you can go and be a loner again..or maybe.." he drifted off, as she halted him with her hand to his mouth. "Don't finish that sentence?" She asked in a questioning tone, knowing where he would possibly take it.

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮

DEIDARA's PERSPECTIVE

Kusagakure

╰────────────╯