FORTY THREE | mangekyo.

excuse any grammatical errors, jolted this down hella quick...,, but anyways enjoy!

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

╭────────────╮

[Name]'s PERSPECTIVE
Akatsuki Cave Base
Kusagakure

╰────────────╯

A few hours had passed since she defected from her mission with Obito & Deidara, within that time she had been gone she found herself at the meeting location Itachi directed her to near Sora-Ku. She huffed out as she hadn't caught much of a break, she looked at the cave that stood before her. It went into the darkest pits of the ground, she gulped as she almost didn't want to take a step forth towards it. As she readied herself, she stopped as she sensed someone near. "Hey kid, so you did decide to show up?" It was Kisame, who had been above the Cave, looking down at the girl. She looked up, squinting in his direction as the setting sun beamed in her eyes.

Kisame snickered as he noticed the confused look on [Name]'s face. "He hasn't left that damn cave this whole time..it's impossible to read him right now.." he noted, as [Name] listened on in confusion as to what the hell was going on with Itachi. Nodding at the blue man's statement, she looked back down at the cave. She blinked rapidly before her ByakuSharingan activated, looking down into the cave as she could see Itachi's chakra signature not too far from the surface. Sighing, she stepped forth into the cave and endured the cold and darkness that faced her to reach the other Uchiha.

She clutched to her cloak, as droplets of water fell onto her and her eyes skimmed about for the male she looked for. She turned a corner and halted, as Itachi stood at the other end, facing the wall. That wasn't creepy at all.. "Itachi..?" she called out to the boy, who twitched a bit as he slowly turned around and faced the girl. "[Name]..." he replied back to the girl, as she approached closer to him. "Is everything...okay?" She asked him ominously as he went quiet upon the question, she stared at him as she awaited an answer, and he knew she wanted one but he didn't know how to formulate it.

There was a standstill, as he turned away from her, facing the wall again. She rose an eyebrow slightly in irritation as she walked closer to him. "Look, I just abruptly left a mission to come here.., I snuck away just to come here and you're just going to face a wall? What the hell is going on? Why haven't you been at the base..!?" [Name] interrogated to him, as he stifled up upon her raising her voice at him. "The end for me is near." He then abruptly said a few moments after she settled down. "You've heard of Sasuke killing Orochimaru and you know where this is going to lead to next..."

She squinted as he turned around again, "I..think its time for me to right my wrongs..somehow.." he gulped out, as he felt a sense of anxiety trying to rise out of him. She stood before him quietly as he slightly opened his mouth before closing it again. He wasn't sure why he felt such a rise of hysteria, then again he did know why. He didn't want to admit the truth to her, it felt so foreign to him, his intent was to never truly admit it. He wasn't a hero, he was a monster. "And I feel that I deserve whatever comes my way.." Itachi reluctantly admitted as he felt himself beginning to open up to what he never thought he would openly admit to someone.

She continued to look at him ominously, as his eyes traced to the rocky ground below them. "[Name]...I..didn't cause the downfall under my own free will just..please understand that..I'm sorry..." he went quiet again, as his statement registered in her mind. Her eyes bore into his, her ByakuSharingan activated still as she focused the pressure to her eyes.  She felt her world begin to spiral as she rapidly blinked, finding herself in a different setting. Within Konoha. She stood in another cave of some sort.